GDT: Vancouver Canucks vs. Colorado Avalanche | Nov 17 | 6:00PM PST | SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
Myers must be one of the most awkward and uncoordinated nhl player. rush the puck up the ice, and literally runs into pressure and passes the puck 5 feet to his teammate who is surrounded by avalanche players. Like does your brain not learn after playing all these nhl games.

Reactions: Indiana

Godkolzin

Oct 19, 2021
Look at them laughing in the scrum. You know they're rubbing in the bottom standing and last games blowout

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
I don't Juho Lammikko's pk % when he is on the ice but its gotta be below 50%. He is on the ice every PP goal. He can't win draws and he's slow as molasses and can't block lanes. Green loves him on the PK like he loves Pearson on the top 6.

I added quite a bit to my post. The players simply can’t do it. And you have a coach who goes back to the same well. Why not try some other players. Maybe try EP and he gets a fire lit under him. Try Hughes who might be able to knock a pass down or win a race.

Reactions: Indiana

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
You think Darren Helm couldn't get a new deal in Detroit or that he's chasing a cup?

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
I wouldn’t expect much from the crowd unless they are losing to be honest. Though a completely dead building 5 minutes in isn’t a good sign for ownership either.
The worst thing you can have in sports is fans in the stands that don’t care. Boo or cheer. Gm place has been a library since the president trophy years. Booing would be healthy for this franchise and healthy for people to let out their frustrations.

4Twenty

Dec 18, 2018
If the radio is anything to go by, Aquilini thinks it's mostly only online that fans are unhappy with this team.

Let's see what happens with the crowd tonight after giving up another goal on the pk.
Look at the lower bowl it’s pretty empty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad