GDT: Vancouver Canucks vs. Colorado Avalanche | Nov 17 | 6:00PM PST | SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
f***ing hell what a brutal PK. I mean this is beyond coaching. This is players who can’t kill penalties. They can’t knock down cross ice passes. They can’t win a battle. Too slow. Just bad roster build.

They don’t have a d-man who can kill a penalty and that includes OEL. At this point you use Hughes because he has the skill to maybe knock something down. But nope, and this is where coaching does come in, we just trot out the same players over and over. Put Pettersson, Boeser, Podz, Hughes etc out there. What’s the worst that can happen? They get scored on?

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
There it is. Miller shouldve just gone and got a stick

Miller of 2019-20 would have sprawled out and used any functioning limb to get the puck out. 2021 Miller was like "nah, lets try a weak kick."

Rightfully so, this team does not give a single f***.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
giphy.gif

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
This team is so badly coach. Avs always know where to go and the Canucks are clueless and a step slower everywhere. The PK is the worst I’ve ever seen in my years of watching which include teams intentionally tanking teams. How is it possible to allow so many cross crease pass and leave guys open and not clearing the net during rebound. Might as well be a 5on1

Reactions: Indiana

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Staying on the ice with a broken stick on the PK is the single dumbest thing in hockey right now.

You can be on a 5-on-3 for like 5 seconds while you run to the bench or indefinitely while you stand there uselessly.

At least during the 1st/3rd when your bench is right there.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
If the radio is anything to go by, Aquilini thinks it's mostly only online that fans are unhappy with this team.

Let's see what happens with the crowd tonight after giving up another goal on the pk.

Reactions: Indiana

jigsaw99

Dec 20, 2010
f***ing hell what a brutal PK. I mean this is beyond coaching. This is players who can’t kill penalties.
I don't Juho Lammikko's pk % when he is on the ice but its gotta be below 50%. He is on the ice every PP goal. He can't win draws and he's slow as molasses and can't block lanes. Green loves him on the PK like he loves Pearson on the top 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad