M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Podkolzin ANOTHER big hit, almost took out the glass behind the Wild net :yo:

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
The absolute number one priority in the off-season Has to be finding a way to dump Tyler Myers.

Boeser this, Miller that, But Tyler Myers has absolutely no spot in this line up, he works with literally nobody, it’s not that he’s just a terrible player, he’s decent, he just fits zero roll

Last edited:

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
Man I love this season regardless, other than the dumpster fire at the beginning of the year, which did get rid of our management so that’s a nice plus, It’s just been a fun season to watch.

I love that were in March, and we’re still watching someone meaningful games.

Good shit

We just need to hope we continue trending upwards next year. We've had a lot of ups/downs as fans the last while.. we deserve some solid progression.

Reactions: Canucks LB

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
"Can opener on Hughes"

This is hilarious... it's a conspiracy I tell ya!

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I haven't checked my bingo card in a while, have we seen a Myers low percentage shot from the point that leads to a great scoring chance against yet?

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
After all these years in the NHL, Brock Boeser still doesn't know how to get the puck out along the boards.
or even anticipate that when your the high guy after a turnover you have to turn and rip back to help the D

logan5

May 24, 2011
Vancouver - Mt. Pleasant
The absolute number one priority in the off-season Hass to be finding a way to dump Tyler Myers.

Boeser this, Miller that, But Tyler Myers has absolutely no spot in this line up, he works with literally nobody, it’s not that he’s just a terrible player, he’s decent, he just fits zero roll
Myers is terrible. He processes things at a snails pace. When things speed up in the play-offs, he will be even worse.

Reactions: wonton15

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
What's with these refs who are too afraid to do their job because they will get booed. You are paid to call penalties, not manage the game and keep the fans happy.

Yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of Tim Peels hot mic “I wanted to give Nashville a penalty early in the period”

Reactions: RussianRacket

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
I still have nightmares of our last 2 overtime performances vs Capitals/Sabres.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad