Post-Game Talk: Vancouver Canucks @ Florida Panthers | Jan 11 | 4:00PM PST | SNET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Any good GM is going to grind his best deal at least any good one

There will be a big market if Petey becomes available it will be easy to pin teams against each other to get max value.

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
waterboy-we.gif

Reactions: Tact

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
10 years ago florida was a laughing stock, vancouver was one of the elite teams.

how the turn tables

Man, 3 years ago they were a laughing stock under the helm of a hapless, franchise-debilitating dinosaur in Dale Tallon.

Competent management came in and turned them from at best a bubble playoff team to a legitimate NHL contender that convinced Barkov to sign an 8 year extension.

It just goes to show you how important it is to have good management.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
There will be a big market if Petey becomes available it will be easy to pin teams against each other to get max value.

If so Rutherford already would be packing EPs bags 2 years of decline and other GMs watching him sweep ice more than score , i don't argue his talent its his drive qnd thats a bigger issue

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
Man, 3 years ago they were a laughing stock under the helm of a hapless, franchise-debilitating dinosaur in Dale Tallon.

Competent management came in and turned them from at best a bubble playoff team to a legitimate NHL contender that convinced Barkov to sign an 8 year extension.

It just goes to show you how important it is to have good management.
Too bad we fired Benning then.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Expected outcome from me tonight which I said at the start that it should be a blowout

time change,
One NHL’s best team,
11 day break becuase cheap skate owner,
1st game in road trip

I am encouraged by the 5v5 play
Get out of here with your level headedness and positivity!

Reactions: LordBacon

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
That 1st game back home after a road trip is always the toughest according to Garrett, I see it will be against Florida.... Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad