Confirmed Signing with Link: [VAN] F Jake DeBrusk signs with the Canucks (7 years, $5.5M AAV)

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
I like Debrusk but i think it makes sense for boston to go after the C and D. Wingers unless they are a mega star shouldnt be amongst your long term pieces.
Boston badly needed a centre, nucks badly needed a winger.

While Debrusk isn't a mega star he's a perfect fit for the style and coach, is only 27 and signed for 5.5.
For a guy that should flirt with 30+ and 65+ points in an expanded role while being overall a strong two player, I'm sure most teams would gladly take that.

Lindholm and his deal is risky as hell of being near the top of worst signings this summer unless he performs near his outlier season.

Reactions: MarkusNaslund19

maroon 6

Dec 31, 2009
British Columbia

While Debrusk isn't a mega star he's a perfect fit for the style and coach, is only 27 and signed for 5.5.
For a guy that should flirt with 30+ and 65+ points in an expanded role while being overall a strong two player, I'm sure most teams would gladly take that.

Lindholm and his deal is risky as hell of being near the top of worst signings this summer unless he performs near his outlier season.

What season is the outlier season? The one where he had 82 in 82 or the one he had 78 in 81?

Eddie Munson

This year is my year. I can feel it. ‘86 baby!
Jul 11, 2008

I don’t know what’s funnier:

Pointing to Lindholm’s outlier season(s) when he has had plenty of good seasons since joining Calgary where his pts/g would have him in the high 60s low 70s.

OR

Stating that Debrusk “should flirt” with 65+ points which would be 15 points more than his actual outlier season.

Last edited:

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact: finally here!!!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
I don’t know what’s funnier:

Pointing to Lindholm’s outlier season(s) when he has had plenty of good seasons since joining Calgary where his pts/g would have him in the high 60s low 70s in pts.

OR

Stating that Debrusk “should flirt” with 65+ points which would be 15 points more than his actual outlier season.
Was thinking the very same.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009

What exactly makes Lindholm a risk to ever reach totals that he hit just 3 years ago less likely than Debrusk scoring 15pts higher than he ever has before?

Reactions: BTO and LuGBuG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad