Value of: Valve of Jordan Kyrou St Louis Blue

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Like you wouldn’t drive the guy to the airport to be out of that contract.
No actually. Doesn't look good right now. If Huberdeau has another bad season next year, well then maybe.

He has leanred how to play defensively under Sutter. Something that perhaps he didn't have to worry about as much previously.

It is also his first season in the Western Conference where the style of play and the players are much different from what he was used to. So. New team. New Conference. New Division and a whole lot of players to get a book on.

He'll be better next year.

Having said that 10.5M is too rich for my blood. About 1M or so.

• Haha
Reactions: MessierII

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
So, you have an anonymous source who you can't tell anyone about or name and you expect people to just believe you.

homerstokes1.png

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
This is hysterical.

1. I didn't call you or anyone bro. "Trust/Believe Me Bro" is a fairly common figure of speech.

2. There has not been anything about Berube hating Kyrou or wanting him traded, if there was there would be headlines upon headlines worth of news articles lining STL and National outlets. There's been talks of them arguing on the bench, but that's not something that's uncommon around the league.

3. If it was so obvious then you wouldn't have any problem saying who it was that said it.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueTacos

Jul 22, 2022
STL
I love how people pile on top of players 40 goal scorers don't grow on trees ppg players don't grow on trees and at 8.125 mil

Reactions: FlyguyOX

St Louis515

Nov 18, 2018
This is hysterical.

1. I didn't call you or anyone bro. "Trust/Believe Me Bro" is a fairly common figure of speech.

2. There has not been anything about Berube hating Kyrou or wanting him traded, if there was there would be headlines upon headlines worth of news articles lining STL and National outlets. There's been talks of them arguing on the bench, but that's not something that's uncommon around the league.

3. If it was so obvious then you wouldn't have any problem saying who it was that said it.
ok, I will just say this, then I am done, my friend would not care to see his name posted on Hockey Futures forum board, but if you can not figure out who it is by tv broadcast crew I don't know what to tell you.

Reactions: FlyguyOX

BlueTacos

Jul 22, 2022
STL
Yep 40goal scorer, 80pt player that is 24 years old and signed for 8 years at 8 mil. This will be the gift that keeps on giving.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad