Value of: Value of Mittelstadt

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
I don’t think Casey returns Juiolevi. The Canucks need Juiolevi, and don’t need Middlestadt. But I do think they are equal in value, and would be a fair trade if both teams needed that prospect’s position.

Thats not who the poster I quoted was offering anyways...

HyPnOtiK

Aug 21, 2007
Philadelphia, Pa
Early Third rounder or later second is fair.
There is no chance CM is getting traded for a pick unless it's a high 1st. It makes no sense for Buffalo to trade him for a 2nd or 3rd, there will be no players of his talent level in those rounds, they're better off holding onto what they have and hoping for the best.

Reactions: Nevins

TeddyBare

Jul 28, 2016
Mississauga, Ontario
There is no chance CM is getting traded for a pick unless it's a high 1st. It makes no sense for Buffalo to trade him for a 2nd or 3rd, there will be no players of his talent level in those rounds, they're better off holding onto what they have and hoping for the best.

What????
So Buffalo essentially gets a redo of the pick

no shot he gets that. Absolutely none.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
How about Derek Ryan for Mittelstadt? Gives Calgary some cap room and Buffalo gets a crafty hard working vet. Calgary takes a flier on trying to develop him and Buffalo gets a swiss army knife that can move up and down the lineup.

Zach716

Pucks in deep
Nov 24, 2018
How about Derek Ryan for Mittelstadt? Gives Calgary some cap room and Buffalo gets a crafty hard working vet. Calgary takes a flier on trying to develop him and Buffalo gets a swiss army knife that can move up and down the lineup.

He's 33 years old on the last year of his contract, not a chance

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
He's 33 years old on the last year of his contract, not a chance

Not suggesting a one for one. Calgary would sweeten the pot with a pick or prospect. Rights to Kylington would be in the wheelhouse.

usekakkorightquinn

Oct 18, 2019
Looks like he's trending towards a bust but it's hard to say because Buffalo is so inept at developing talent properly and running an NHL team. I'd play him all season on the third and 4th lines. Try to salvage him. It's not like they have a ton of talent on that team.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Looks like he's trending towards a bust but it's hard to say because Buffalo is so inept at developing talent properly and running an NHL team. I'd play him all season on the third and 4th lines. Try to salvage him. It's not like they have a ton of talent on that team.

He’s not the type for a 3rd line role, nor is he strong enough to play higher up in the lineup (currently). I mean it can change this coming season, depending on how he’s spent this time off.

If he becomes a Strome-type player (take your pic on whether it’s Ryan or Dylan) then that’s fine. Probably not 7th overall good, but at least not considered a bust then :laugh:

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
I wouldn't say a ton. At 25 years old and 328 NHL games played he's pretty well what he is going to be. A 45-50 point play making center. Around 15 goals. At 46% faceoff percentage. Averages 20 PIMs a year. Sounds like he plays soft game
Weird things to say about a player who scored 59 last year and is pacing for 65-70+ this year. He’s having a career year.

Reactions: Weltschmerz

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Pleaaw don’t bump up like 3 year old threads. Thanks

IMG_4383.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes