Value of: Value of Elias Lindholm to Colorado

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
What about Landy returning. What happens then?

If Landeskog returns, he might be rusty or suffer a health setback. There’s more risk in sticking with Johansen vs Lindholm in these scenarios. But the likely clarification of Landeskogs situation, will guide their next steps. For example, do they then trade Girard/Manson.

FYI. Manson has a full NTC until June when it becomes a limited NTC. Girard is the opposite. Girard has no NTC/NMC restrictions until June, when it becomes limited. So June is an important month for the Avs regarding Girard and Manson.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
Just say the word and I'll drive him to the airport.
Have your guy call my guy. Seriously though ryjo and Ritchie? Ryjo holds the fort down next year for Ritchie. Then you call still sell on lindholm.. I have a feeling your owner wouldn’t go for that

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
Calgary wants to keep him. Probably hoping the season can be turned to positive and Lindholms mind.
Nah, that "dream" died with the Flames being a bottom 10 team pretty all season and when Lindholm rejected the Flames offer. Lindholm's playing like he already has one foot out the door and Conroy and co. are realizing that he isn't the number one center that thought he was.

Right now it's probably just gamesmanship. Or possibly that the Avs don't want to part with Ritchie. Or Conroy prefers getting similar calibre defenseman prospect instead.

• Wow
Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Calad

Section 422
Jul 24, 2011
Long Island
Rangers offer 1st + conditional 3rd (becomes 2nd if rangers make the conference finals)
or
1st + Bryce McConnell-Barker

Ledge And Dairy

Why dont you compare Horvats numbers at the time of the trade last year to Lindholms numbers today as well!!

Or we can look at the fact Ritchie was a 1st round pick while Raty was mid 2nd round pick.
Well if you think RyJo suddenly has positive value keep him and give us some futures instead.
It was well reported that Vancouver was looking to add players in their mid 22-25 range of age so they were definitely interested in Beauvillier. He was not a cap dump. Just because he got traded a year later because the team was desperate for cap space does not mean they didn't value him highly when he was acquired nor did it mean he was playing bad at all in Vancouver. Calgary on the other hand has no interest in RyJo as he does nothing to help the teams direction

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
DeBrincat reportedly wanted 72.000 and settled for 31.500
No one is giving Lindholm 72.000

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
RyJo is a bottom 6 centre at this point in his career. Avs should really consider upgrading him by the deadline.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I don’t want any non-top 5 prospect from Colorado. They suck at drafting and developing.
Ritchie was just drafted and recovered from his injury a month ago - your point stands, but Calgary will get to own all the development.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Boy, if you're doing Lindholm for 1st + Ritchie + RyJo; you want that deal done a bit earlier so you can see if Johansen can get flipped over somewhere; I doubt this team wants to commit to another year of Johansen at 4M knowing our owners.

Bond

May 10, 2012
Boy, if you're doing Lindholm for 1st + Ritchie + RyJo; you want that deal done a bit earlier so you can see if Johansen can get flipped over somewhere; I doubt this team wants to commit to another year of Johansen at 4M knowing our owners.
Edwards has always been fine paying for UFAs and players. I’m skeptical on the retention more than eating a bad contract

Flamesfan62

Oct 21, 2016
Prince Edward Island
IF this is all it takes..........Redwings can overpay easily and he is definitely someone we could use. Those FO wins totals is beautiful.

1st + Maatta + Berggren

add a 4th or 5th for giggles idc. Calgary needs defense from what I am understanding, especially if they trade hanifin (another player I would like detroit to go after....and markstrom). So this lessens that burden for a guy on a low-ish cap hit that expires soon enough.

Give Berggren top 6 minutes and you won't be sorry. He just needs to round out his defense abilities. His offense is there.
That’s a worse offer than OP so not sure what you mean

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad