Raptors Discussion: v97 Raptor's 2023-2024 Season complete - 19th and 31st overall picks

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Keep or Trade - Siakam

• Trade

Votes: 63 90.0%
  • Re-Sign

Votes: 7 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
It was mentioned earlier in this thread that there was a report out there that Benny's agent was telling teams that Bronny would only sign with the Lakers and if drafted elsewhere he would go play in Australia.
I wouldn't have minded the Raptors burning that extra pick they acquired and drafted Bronny with it. Use him as a ransom. Call his bluff about going to play in Australia (fat chance), or force the Lakers to overpay and pick up a couple nice pieces so he can fulfill LeBron's dream of Bronny playing with his dad.

No way the league, the Lakers or LeBron would have allowed him to go play in Australia. Laughable.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Barnes - The #1 option and hopefully grows into a superstar.
Quickley - The #2 scoring option at this point.
Barrett - Barrett is the biggest question market for me. Not sure if he will be a good starter or a liability. No idea what to expect here.
????? - Need another starter.
Poeltl - Fine starting role player. #5 option with defensive presence.

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
That can't means wont in this case.

GTJ pushes Toronto over the 2nd apron which will never happen.

The MLE gets Toronto close to tax for a player that Toronto doesn't have a roster spot for.
Yeah, guess I was taking it literally thinking there was some obscure cap rule. Thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad