Raptors Discussion: v52 | Yep...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I googled some FA coaches

D'Antoni
Van Gundy
Mark Jackson
Avery Johnson

Maybe Drake can talk Kentuckys coach to come coach here lol. We know that's not gonna happen though.

Have zero interest in D'Antoni or Van Gundy. You guys think we chuck now? It'd get worse with those guys.

Mark and Avery wouldn't be bad. I always liked Avery.

No way does John Cal leave. No chance. Those guys in serious college programs make just as much money as NBA coaches. (or close to it anyways.)

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
We need a coach that ices pick and rolls, not ****ing blitzing them.

Also, there's rumors Thibodeau is out after this season regardless of how the Bulls do. He would be a great pickup. Other than the fact he really rides his starters.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
Lets join the new trend of giving a recently retired PG a coaching gig. Steve Nash lol

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I googled some FA coaches

D'Antoni
Van Gundy
Mark Jackson
Avery Johnson

Maybe Drake can talk Kentuckys coach to come coach here lol. We know that's not gonna happen though.
Avery Johnson took the job at Alabama earlier this month.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
So ****ing pissed off right now. Do you guys honestly see the Raps winning this series

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Lowry has been broken since January. Played like one of the best players in the world the 1st 3 months and has been complete garbage since. He must be playing with some kind of injury.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Lowry has been broken since January. Played like one of the best players in the world the 1st 3 months and has been complete garbage since. He must be playing with some kind of injury.

He said he was 100% healthy.

Seems like he came into this season with a goal of being an All-Star, then he took the chip off his shoulder.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
JV needs an attitude adjustment this summer. He's gotta put his head down and work hard instead of always staring at the refs when someone goes wrong.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
I can't believe we're still in this game. Imagine if Lowry wasn't playing his worst basketball in the last 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad