Utah team swag now available online

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
I got mine.

1719274901213.png

kickback256

May 1, 2024
Utah
you drink COFFEE???????

JK but I imagine the concessions at the new arena are going to be... unique.
I mean, it’s nothing different than what the Jazz currently have. Hot dogs, burgers, pretzels, beer (though admittedly lower abv thanks to the Utah legislature), fast food franchises, all the standard stuff. I don’t quite get why people think it’s gonna be the arena food equivalent of toast, no butter. Here’s the list of food places around the arena

If you ever make it up here, J Dawgs is a local hot dog place that’s pretty damn solid for dirt cheap, they’ve got a stand at the delta center.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stanley Thermos

Naych_PHX

Feeling Salty
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
More stuff

uhcteamstore.com
This official? I wonder which one would arrive first if I order, this or the NHL shop. I have each New Era, 47 and Fanatics of Coyotes hats. The Fanatics one is... weird. I don't like the brim compared to the others. And the logo is a little off looking.

Reactions: kickback256

Arizonatah Coyetis

Formerly Kai Yo T
Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
If the team does become the yeti's I am changing my name to Snarky Co-yeti. Pretty sure anyway

The Co-Yetis. Hmmm

Wish I would have thought of that! :laugh::sarcasm:

I took the risk and changed my username several days ago. If they don't end up the Yetis I'll just have to come up with something else I guess lol. I was Kai Yo T since 2006, so it was really hard to hit that submit button to confirm the change because it was another reminder of the end. But I think for closure I needed the new start that it also signifies.

Anyways, I think it's a great nickname for us Arizona transfers.

Last edited:

kickback256

May 1, 2024
Utah
This official? I wonder which one would arrive first if I order, this or the NHL shop. I have each New Era, 47 and Fanatics of Coyotes hats. The Fanatics one is... weird. I don't like the brim compared to the others. And the logo is a little off looking.
Yep. This lines up exactly with what they had available at the draft party.

Reactions: Naych_PHX

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad