Utah STH 24-25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Yukon Joe

Aug 3, 2011
YWG -> YXY -> YEG
Whenever I hear obstructed view I have a flash back to sitting in an arena behind a support piller and being able to see the ice

I remember one time getting an "obstructed view" seat in Northlands, the Oilers old arena. It was a single seat - you had the aisle on one side, and a giant support girder on the other. In order to properly see the ice you couldn't sit up straight, but you had to lean maybe 6 inches to the side to look around the girder. And of course you weren't sitting beside anyone.

That place really was kind of a dump.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I remember one time getting an "obstructed view" seat in Northlands, the Oilers old arena. It was a single seat - you had the aisle on one side, and a giant support girder on the other. In order to properly see the ice you couldn't sit up straight, but you had to lean maybe 6 inches to the side to look around the girder. And of course you weren't sitting beside anyone.

That place really was kind of a dump.

Well I am from edmonton. But this happened about 10 years ago when attended a game in the KHL.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Summarizes how Ryan Smith and the Smith Entertainment Group were able to get NHL hockey rolling in just five months.

90% of STH are not Jazz STH. Big divergence.

Nice they are having separate reps between Jazz and hockey.

Ad

Ad

Ad