Utah STH 24-25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Yukon Joe

Aug 3, 2011
YWG -> YXY -> YEG
Whenever I hear obstructed view I have a flash back to sitting in an arena behind a support piller and being able to see the ice

I remember one time getting an "obstructed view" seat in Northlands, the Oilers old arena. It was a single seat - you had the aisle on one side, and a giant support girder on the other. In order to properly see the ice you couldn't sit up straight, but you had to lean maybe 6 inches to the side to look around the girder. And of course you weren't sitting beside anyone.

That place really was kind of a dump.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I remember one time getting an "obstructed view" seat in Northlands, the Oilers old arena. It was a single seat - you had the aisle on one side, and a giant support girder on the other. In order to properly see the ice you couldn't sit up straight, but you had to lean maybe 6 inches to the side to look around the girder. And of course you weren't sitting beside anyone.

That place really was kind of a dump.

Well I am from edmonton. But this happened about 10 years ago when attended a game in the KHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad