Confirmed with Link: Utah acquires Mikhail Sergachev (TBL) for Conor Geekie, JJ Moser, 2025 2nd, 2024 7th (#199)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
Wow, well they got a defenseman alright. They probably could of got better deal but it is what it is.

Last edited:

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
A ways back I suggested Ɓill would be making a move like this abd lets say it wasn't well received. Gonna be interesting to see how opinions have changed now that Bill has done it. I sure hope Bill has had a conversation with the Player as he seems like the poster child for not wanting to live in SLC.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
Geekie cost 27 (Filip Bystedt), 34 (Cameron Lund) and 45 (Mattias Havelid), so it's essentially a late 1st, four 2nds and a late pick for Sergachev.

That's a lot to give up. But Utah has a lot of assets and Sergachev is really good. Interesting.

Reactions: lanky and Dog

SR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Drafting two forwards makes sense now.

This gives cap space to TB for Stamkos.

Moser was nice Sergachev is better.

Was looking forward to Geekie but seems like Beaudoin slips into that slot.

Full approval. Love Sergachev. More please.
This is where I am at, to. I think the trade up to get Beaudoin makes more sense now that Geekie was shipped.

Reactions: DustyDangler

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $175.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay
    USA vs Uruguay
    Wagers: 2