Confirmed Signing with Link: [UTA] D Sean Durzi signs extension with the Utah Hockey Club (4 years, $6M AAV)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
Makes Liljegren look like a steal. Durzi has no idea 100 feet of ice exists
Lmao that couldn't be farther from the truth. I don't think you have any idea about what you're talking about, because Durzi has always been a fine two way D-man with Arizona, and there's no reason to think that doesn't continue. He is leaps and bounds better than Liljegren. Durzi is a legitimate top 4D who leans closer to being a #2 than he does a #4. Liljegren is a solid 4/5 D-man and nothing more. The two aren't comparable.

This is definitely an overpay and too short of a contract for Durzi, but if Utah wants to give it to him it isn't the worst at only 4 years.

• Haha
Reactions: HockeyVirus

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
I know thee puck my guy, have been watching it for many years.

I know Durzi too my guy, he is offensive RD/LD that sometimes forgets a defensive zone exists.
Clearly you don't.

Durzi's defensive impacts last season were surprisingly strong, despite being overleveraged in the de facto 1D role for Arizona. Given a reduced burden this season, I think Durzi will look even better.

But sure, "you know puck" lmao.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad