Confirmed Signing with Link: [UTA] D Sean Durzi signs extension with the Utah Hockey Club (4 years, $6M AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
Not that they are comparable players at all, but Jesus Christ this must mean Matt Roy is going to get PAID.

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
Makes Liljegren look like a steal. Durzi has no idea 100 feet of ice exists
Lmao that couldn't be farther from the truth. I don't think you have any idea about what you're talking about, because Durzi has always been a fine two way D-man with Arizona, and there's no reason to think that doesn't continue. He is leaps and bounds better than Liljegren. Durzi is a legitimate top 4D who leans closer to being a #2 than he does a #4. Liljegren is a solid 4/5 D-man and nothing more. The two aren't comparable.

This is definitely an overpay and too short of a contract for Durzi, but if Utah wants to give it to him it isn't the worst at only 4 years.

• Haha
Reactions: HockeyVirus

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
I know thee puck my guy, have been watching it for many years.

I know Durzi too my guy, he is offensive RD/LD that sometimes forgets a defensive zone exists.
Clearly you don't.

Durzi's defensive impacts last season were surprisingly strong, despite being overleveraged in the de facto 1D role for Arizona. Given a reduced burden this season, I think Durzi will look even better.

But sure, "you know puck" lmao.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad