Confirmed Signing with Link: [UTA] D Artyom Duda signs ELC with the Utah Hockey Club (3 years, $950k AAV)

canary

Jan 20, 2011
Toronto
Is there reason to be excited about this kid? His numbers at the U Sports level were not impressive last year
New team, new country, first time on NA ice (outside of the U18 tournament), scrambling to find a squad after being declared ineligible for Maine. I think you have to consider last year a wash and hope he finds his game in Tucson.

Jared Dunn

Dec 23, 2013
Yellowknife
New team, new country, first time on NA ice (outside of the U18 tournament), scrambling to find a squad after being declared ineligible for Maine. I think you have to consider last year a wash and hope he finds his game in Tucson.
Yeah totally taking it with a grain of salt but even with all that I'm surprised his output was so low

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu

Why did he think he was eligible for NCAA since he played pro hockey in Russia the year before?

Ad

Ad

Ad