USMNT - 2026 World Cup Cycle

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com please DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Well the one upside if they get wholly embarrassed in the Copa is it should (?) result in GGG getting a permanent boot, which means they might actually have a chance to make some noise in 2027.

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
onto the next potential for disappointment. Olympic roster is expected tomorrow. There have been a number of leaks already. Overage players are zimmerman, miles Robinson and mihailovic.

Mihailovic choice is already causing an uproar because it goes along with Luna not being picked. A player who wouldn’t cost an overage spot. Is better in the same league and we risk to lose to Mexico. Rumors always flying that the 3 Mexican-Americans not picked Luna, Gutierrez and Gomez are prepping to file there one time switch to Mexico.

also separate rumors on Berhalter’s future being decided tomorrow. Other than the dream of Klopp a lot of the other rumored replacement choices don’t inspire confidence.

Reactions: kingsboy11

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
onto the next potential for disappointment. Olympic roster is expected tomorrow. There have been a number of leaks already. Overage players are zimmerman, miles Robinson and mihailovic.

Mihailovic choice is already causing an uproar because it goes along with Luna not being picked. A player who wouldn’t cost an overage spot. Is better in the same league and we risk to lose to Mexico. Rumors always flying that the 3 Mexican-Americans not picked Luna, Gutierrez and Gomez are prepping to file there one time switch to Mexico.

also separate rumors on Berhalter’s future being decided tomorrow. Other than the dream of Klopp a lot of the other rumored replacement choices don’t inspire confidence.
Any of those dual nationals important enough to keep?

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Had to happen.

Won't forget the day taking PTO off the rest of the day to see him in DC and then the bar put out like 10 trulys so I drank them all (nobody else was going to drink them!) and got a picture with him all hammered :laugh:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Also highly unlikely Klopp takes the job so nip that in the bud right there. If he was willing to take a pay cut to coach this team, after being "burned out", I would be extremely excited. But I just don't see it

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Also highly unlikely Klopp takes the job so nip that in the bud right there. If he was willing to take a pay cut to coach this team, after being "burned out", I would be extremely excited. But I just don't see it
Nor does it really matter. NT coach can't do a whole lot but the next one has an opportunity to clear up a non-sensical approach to the lineups and can at least institute some sense of competition for spots.

Reactions: Tryamw and DaveG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad