Useless Thread MDCCXLVII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Sorry the elementary school I went to was called Saint Thomas’s.

Bruce Springsteen grew up in a Catholic school in New Jersey. He used to be shoved under desks and beat up by Catholic nuns. Does this resemble your experience in a Catholic school?

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
@Ceremony at work today I had to listen to my 60 year old boss, the other women and the gay guy talking about different words for man and lady parts, some of Jay from The Inbetweeners' favourites were brought up like gash, snatch and clunge, with my 60 year old boss specifically stating she likes the word "clunge"

:facepalm:

giphy.webp

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
@Ceremony at work today I had to listen to my 60 year old boss, the other women and the gay guy talking about different words for man and lady parts, some of Jay from The Inbetweeners' favourites were brought up like gash, snatch and clunge, with my 60 year old boss specifically stating she likes the word "clunge"

:facepalm:

giphy.webp
I'll swap you job and we'll see if you still have stuff to complain about.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I've also heard worse conversations from people about sexual experienced tbh

Fortunately I always have too much stuff to do so I don't have to pretend to care

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
@Cheese Wagstaff

Mendes has been open about his struggles with anxiety disorder, which he disclosed publicly through "In My Blood", a track from his third studio album. He declared that he had been undergoing therapy in order to help him deal with the mental health condition, stating:
I spoke to a therapist a couple of times [...] Therapy is what works for you. Therapy is listening to music and running on the treadmill, therapy is going to dinner with your friends—it's something that distracts you, that helps you heal and so it just depends on what you think therapy is. I made a conscious effort to be more connected to the people in my life. I found I was closing myself off from everybody, thinking that would help me battle it then realising the only way I was going to battle it was completely opening up and letting people in.[71]

Do you still seek Therapy!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad