Useless Thread MDCCXLVII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Mark Corrigan: No, of course. Anyway, no use regretting the past, I wish I'd done Ancient History, but...
Jeremy Usborne: I thought you did do Ancient History.
Mark Corrigan: I did Business Studies, Jeremy, for three years. And I talked to you about it daily.
Jeremy Usborne: Right.
[voiceover]
Jeremy Usborne: I could tell him that's all ancient history now. He probably wouldn't like that joke.
[to Mark]
Jeremy Usborne: Oh well, that's all ancient history now.
[Mark isn't amused]

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Let me guess, no-one saw how this happened. I suppose you tripped.

No, sir, what happened was

Sorry, McKenzie, you're about to grass, are you?

Sir?

If there's one thing no-one likes, it's a grass. So I will ask you how this happened and you will reply, "I tripped."

But sir, if no-one reported crimes, the justice system would collapse - and -

I'll ask you again. How did this happen?

I tripped.

Clumsy.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I won't be watching any tomorrow since I'll have an Avalanche game to watch when I get in from work, so you can catch up to the end of S2 with me.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
@Darren Peng
Jeremy Usborne: Oh, this is all bollocks, Mark. You don't belong here with the pointy-heads. Tell them. Go on, tell them.
Mark Corrigan: Tell them what? That I'm a hard working mature student?
Jeremy Usborne: He's not a mature student, he's been a Loan Manager for the last five years, he lives with me and he eats ready-meals, and we play "Guess the Revels" and we watch Men in Black in front of our massive telly

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Elitists like me don't need to work

landscape-1504075659-giphy-3.gif

@Chippah

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I have a foot injury so I will spend this weekend binge watching Peep show from beginning to end

Expect much references

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad