Useless Thread MDCCCXCVIII: Olympic Breakdancing Appreciation Thread

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

"The only thing I told Drew was like, 'Do not get me traded,'" Hill said in July. "I want to stay here in Miami because obviously this is where family is now. Everybody loves it here. Family loves it, wife loves it, kids love it. So obviously I love it. I love playing for Coach [Mike McDaniel] and the team. My teammates are awesome so I wouldn't want to leave. The fans are awesome, too. I just love how the fans hold us accountable every day on Twitter. So we're getting better, I promise you. We're not just sitting around drinking smoothies. We're getting better."

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
As they said on the telecast.......if you told him he would win one tourney this year, he'd want it to have been this one. It means the world to him & now his career is truly complete. Keep on hating ! :laugh: 🐐

1722784785383.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Watch out you can't "affect the integrity of the game", but you can pay Adidas money to people like De Souza and win a f***ing title.

NCAA's hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Nobody has never agreed with anything the fraud NCAA f***ing does. From their whining on "Uncle Presidente" quote "introducing" quote the Cavinder twins to Miami's women's coach, to this whole Kansas and UNC bullshit where teams basically manipulated grades and paid players under the radar, nothing the NCAA has ever, ever done has been helpful for the game.

Shit, the NCAA was so desperate for attention that they death penaltied Penn State, a school that had some very evil people, but the punishment didn't even affect the current football program who did nothing wrong. The transgressions and violations happened several decades ago! How was it right to punish Penn State for that?

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Dumbass casual college football fans: Why is Michigan getting away with cheating?

NCAA: Kansas, UNC, Arizona and LSU got away with cheating for years paying players under the radar with Adidas and other sponsorship money

“Hail to the cheaters”
it's a nothing burger don't worry about it

funny how this is so outrageous but when Bill Self pays scum like De Souza to play for Kansas the NCAA turns a blind eye

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Shit, the NCAA was so desperate for attention that they death penaltied Penn State, a school that had some very evil people, but the punishment didn't even affect the current football program who did nothing wrong. The transgressions and violations happened several decades ago! How was it right to punish Penn State for that?

Better than them getting a pathetic slap on the wrist like a 2 million dollar fine.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The NCAA thinks El Presidente introducing the Cavinders to Katie Meier is a violation.

They have no room to talk about any violations at all.

• Love

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $731.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium