Useless Thread MDCCCXCVIII: Olympic Breakdancing Appreciation Thread

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
It’s going ok although I’m baking like a chicken due to the heat. ☀️☀️🐓🐓

As ze Iron Sheik would say “f*** ze soccerball!!”
Sounds like you could use a treat or 2 from Rita's to cool you off ! :laugh: :sarcasm: 🍦

poor you, is your igloo melting in this "heat"
Because we've never seen you complain about overly hot weather. :eyeroll:

And as for swimming......I'm just gon' say it.......I think that pool is rigged. Its wayyyyyyy too shallow & somehow geared so that the US would suffer speed wise & France would benefit.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
IMG_0942.gif

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

An American Airlines passenger forced a Dallas-bound flight to land in a different city because of his “violent” and dangerous behavior, including repeated attempts to open the plane’s doors and his assault on a flight attendant, federal prosecutors said. The flight crew and passengers had to restrain Eric Nicholas Gapco’s hands and feet with flexible restraints until the flight from Seattle landed in Salt Lake City on July 18, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Utah. Gapco, 26, of Delanco, New Jersey, was arrested when the flight landed, according to prosecutors. Gapco continued “to engage in violent and erratic behavior” at the Salt Lake City International Airport, where he smashed the glass door of a holding cell, court documents say. He denied consuming illegal drugs or prescription medication, but later told his arresting officers he ate “approximately ten marijuana edibles,” according to a motion for his detention.

Read more at: https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article290654789.html#storylink=cpy

On the July 18 flight, prosecutors said Gapco wouldn’t stay in his seat, tried to take a flight attendant’s seat, “propositioned a flight attendant for sex,” was loud, yelling, vaping and disrupting others. He also locked himself in a plane bathroom, went on to try to open the flight’s doors and is accused of trying to hand another passenger a bag of pills, according to prosecutors. Gapco “assaulted and intimated a flight attendant and aircraft crew members,” prosecutors said.

Read more at: https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article290654789.html#storylink=cpy

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
lol dumb bitch

Passenger lied about girlfriend having bomb on flight after they broke up, feds say By Julia Marnin July 18, 2024 1:36 PM A man is going to prison after federal prosecutors said he made a fake threat on a flight in December.

Read more at: https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article290206824.html#storylink=cpy

A man arguing with his girlfriend on a flight said she had a bomb, then doubled down on the fake threat — landing himself a prison sentence, federal prosecutors announced July 18. Evan Sims made nearby passengers uncomfortable with his comments before the Breeze Airways plane took off from Orlando, Florida, bound for Providence, Rhode Island, on Dec. 5, according to prosecutors. Sims, 41, of Rhode Island, was overheard telling his girlfriend he hadn’t heard of Breeze Airways, “that he hoped the airplane did not ‘go down’” and that “they would be ‘gone with the wind,’” prosecutors said.

Read more at: https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article290206824.html#storylink=cpy

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Some Detroit frisbee team lost 77 straight games, news is talking about it now

They finally won :laugh:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I'm not going to watch SummerSlam tomorrow I don't give a shit

It's so hard to watch WWE without any compelling talent. I hear Triple H improved WWE but I just don't see it.

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $729.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 2