Sep 19, 2008
1722444800262.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Some shit about EA saying the next Battlefield will be "one of the most ambitious projects in our history.

Whatever, we all know you're going to give us some bullshit we don't want.

It's so simple, just do an exact remake of BF4.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Uh oh Argentina Morocco part 2

Some shit about EA saying the next Battlefield will be "one of the most ambitious projects in our history.

Whatever, we all know you're going to give us some bullshit we don't want.

It's so simple, just do an exact remake of BF4.
Still loling at people saying 1 was better than 5 or that 1 was the best

1 is legit behind 4 and 2

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Still loling at people saying 1 was better than 5 or that 1 was the best

1 is legit behind 4 and 2

BF1 had some things going for it, but the guns and gunplay were a massive step back from 4.

Gets really old having some semi-auto piece of shit with iron sights and getting shredded by anyone with an automatic.

BF4 had so many viable guns and attachments that you could pick a gun and tailor it to your playstyle. Meanwhile, BF1 entirely scrapped any gun customization because fun is bad apparently.

Last edited:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I found another battlefield 4 rush server a few weeks ago

wish they didn't have so many tickets though lol

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Last I saw with Battlebit, the devs kept pushing back a "big update" to the point that they stopped giving a date of when it would release.

Looks like it still hasn't come out, lirl.

Those devs are straight trash.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
You told me to f***ing download the APK. I downloaded multiple browser apk's for this lame ass amazon fire tablet but it keeps saying "There was a problem parsing the file."

TF that mean.

f*** it I'm just going to keep using this pos bricked up shit. So lame that Amazon prohibits you from downloading anything not on their app store.

Smile more

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Ram & Krajicek take the 1st set from Rafa & Carlitos 6-2 !! :yo:

No medals for Men Gymnasts today. :(

Thank heavens Gym Nerd Stephen's parents only discussed his Gymnastics this morning on that show that shall remain nameless. 😥

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
where the f*** is my shit

f*** it just gonna watch the us women on my phone I can't see shit behind me.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
You told me to f***ing download the APK. I downloaded multiple browser apk's for this lame ass amazon fire tablet but it keeps saying "There was a problem parsing the file."

TF that mean.

f*** it I'm just going to keep using this pos bricked up shit. So lame that Amazon prohibits you from downloading anything not on their app store.

Idk, I had a Fire Tablet when they first came out, and it was not hard to install APKs.

That's literally how these cheap devices become profitable, they take a loss on the tablet because it forces you to spend money in their app store.

Wouldn't surprise me if Amazon locked that down, especially as the devices became dirt cheap.

f***ing Kindles are more expensive than the Fire Tablets nowadays

Ad

Ad

Ad