Useless Thread MDCCCXCVIII: Olympic Breakdancing Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

I just don't get what audiences they're targeting with that movie.

It's not some huge, well-known franchise. Hell, Borderlands 3 came out 5 years ago.

The games had a decent storyline, but having to grind the same levels, which forces you to hear the same storyline dialog repeated dozens of times doesn't exactly leave me remembering it fondly.

And it's PG-13, so it's destined to fail.

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Cate Blanchett is great, but isn't Lilith supposed to be, y'know, young?

Jamie Lee Curtis seems like a good fit for Tannis.

I don't know about Kevin Hart, he isn't intimidating, he's a goofball.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Chisholm is batting .400 (6 of 15) with eight RBI and five runs with New York. Playing his second professional game at third base, he also made a sliding stop of Trea Turner’s grounder and threw to first for the final out of the seventh.

“I enjoy it a lot," Chisholm said of playing for New York. "This is what I live for. I love the lights, I love the big crowds, it’s super exciting. I just feel like that complements my game, being in the lights, being in big moments.”
So its pretty much what I suspected........he really didn't give a shit when he was here because there were no crowds & no spotlight. Asshole. :shakehead

Did you high-5 with Babe Woof when he hit the HR's? :biglaugh:

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
GOAT Nole easily moves in to the Quarters ! 🐐

And WTF!!!!!! Why are Gymnast Nerd Stephen's parents going to be on F&F?? :help: Please say it ain't so. 🥺 🙏 Don't they know any gymnast & their parents/relatives should be on with Hoda & Savannah? :dunno:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1722429081920.png

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Level up your gameday by becoming part of the action! With this exclusive membership, you’ll have a spot inside the player tunnel where you can welcome your Washington Commanders as they take the field.

Located right by the Commanders locker room, this brand-new club has extremely limited capacity, so don’t miss your chance to show the team your Burgundy & Gold pride!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad