Useless Thread MDCCCXCVIII: Olympic Breakdancing Appreciation Thread

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Bought some grass feed to grow the grass back here

Apparently I can't just sprinkle it by hand or bag because of distribution

The instructions say to use a grass seeding machine to put the seed in the ground. Why?

Ended up purchasing a sprinkling device from amazon for 9 dollars. I really wish the HOA would handle the lawn stuff. Shit is infested with weeds

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Worst part of being a homeowner is trying to handle the lawn. I'm not a f***ing gardener. You can't expect me to handle the front lawn or the back lawn. And the f***ing weeds are piling up by the air conditioner cylinder outside again.

f***ing pos.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
683655.jpg

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Maybe try mowing the lawn? :rolleyes: :shakehead
Reason #36 that I never wanted to be a homeowner. I fully admit I am a lazy SOB when it comes to stuff like that. That said, if you DO become a homeowner, then yes, it is expected that you will do things like mow the lawn & do most all other upkeep/repairs of the home yourself. This should not come as a surprise. :shakehead

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Reason #36 that I never wanted to be a homeowner. I fully admit I am a lazy SOB when it comes to stuff like that. That said, if you DO become a homeowner, then yes, it is expected that you will do things like mow the lawn & do most all other upkeep/repairs of the home yourself. This should not come as a surprise. :shakehead

I love watching @PanthersPens62 patronizingly scold Mr. Price about things that should be common sense. :laugh:

Complete with the :shakehead or the :rolleyes:

:laugh:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Mowing the lawn is not that big of a deal. It's like an hour or two every week.

The real shitty part of being a homeowner is the endless amount of shit around and outside the house that you have to look after, fix, worry about, and so on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad