Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008

There is a strong argument Infinity War is the best movie of all time

Lol Hannibal Lecter

Barron :laugh:

Did Sketch get cancelled or what lol

lol

“I did not have sexual relations with that man!” Sketch pretended to say. “I’m just kidding, I did. … Cat’s out of the bag.”

Sketch conceded that he went through dark thoughts after the images were leaked — saying he feared he might not have survived had close friends and family “saved” him — before saying it was a relief to finally be unburdened of having to keep it secret.

“I’ve been living under the threat of that coming out for like two years,” he said.

Twitch streamer Sketch reacts after announcnig a pick during round four of the 2024 NFL draft at Campus Martius Park and Hart Plaza on April 27, 2024 in Detroit, Michigan.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
well that was a waste of 2 hours lol

1720574325224.jpeg

I know you're going to wait for me to laugh at Canada but I respect Canada's effort under American Jesse Marsch

YMCA :yo:

Macho man lol

"Not even in the same book"

1720575776125.png

1720575805582.png

• Haha

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
LOL AT THE CANADIAN COACH JESSE MARSCH DROPPING "THY SONS COMMAND"

A REAL ONE

to be fair he is the first person I have heard that hasn't used "all of us command"

like wtf does that mean

It’s f***ing dumb and makes zero sense. Like 95% of everything else here nowadays…

The lyrics apparently were changed to be more “gender neutral” :eyeroll: to appease the woke snowflake crowd. :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :shakehead :shakehead

Personally, whenever I’ve had to sing the anthem (post-change)…I still sing the old lyrics. I don’t give a f***.

I was taught the song with the line “in all thy son’s command” so that’s what I’m using.

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with the original lyrics….

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Hood morning to LNG Legend @PanthersPens62 :) :) :)
Hood Morning my new lyrics hating friend ! :) 🎤 I agree about the lyrics.

And yes Mr. Price I did see most of the rally. Stunned that Barron made his "debut". I'm shocked that Melania is allowing him to get political. I also think Sir hinted at making that POS Byron's trophy bride Secretary of Education. :shakehead :help:

Haircut this morning so won't be on until later.

Sep 19, 2008
  • Love
Sep 19, 2008
Have to grind rewards points for Marriott to up my status :rant:

How many credit cards do you all have because to get elevated status on United it's easier to use the United MileagePlus chase card but then for Caesars Rewards you can rack up points using their card too.

Me thinks they're just trying to sell you credit cards with incentives but how many cards is too much? I already have 3 of them

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
they are when I asked him if he would stream on soop

I'm confused because soop and afreeca are the same but afreeca is still around
soop acts as a global beta, so they just removed english/chinese/etc support from afreeca which is still just in korean

afreeca is going away this fall technically, no idea if it will act as a "new" thing or if they'll migrate everything (accounts, vods, etc.)

Sep 19, 2008
Like I get people are pissed about me posting all the time but at least be lucky these posts exists on a forum people barely read

like, there are some people no names mentioned who do nothing but complain on twitter for hours at a time

They had to be muted, just, these people just are online all f***ing day complaining, commenting to every f***ing tweet they see that pisses them off, it's like, don't you have anything better to do

holy shit

And today doing my research I confirmed it was the same 3 jagoffs that comment EVERY TWEET, like seriously, coming from me, get a f***ing life

• Haha
Sep 19, 2008
Yes Korean streamer is on afreeca but like 2 people watch him lol. he doesn't seem interested ,when 50 people watch him on twitch

they took away subs and bits too from twitch 😵‍💫

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad