How everyone is acting now

1720539483759.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

Waiting for you to complain like you do about Ben.

No, because this is a VALID use of an ESA dog. As we saw in Tokyo, these Olympic gymnastic events are extremely high pressure & many of the girls are still teenagers. The pressure on them is beyond immense.

Please explain to me what is so high pressured about what Kirk does? Ok, so last year he used the excuse that his son was just getting over a major illness & he felt guilt for being away. Well its a year later now, there is no need for "ben" to be with him 24/7 unless he is hiding some other reason he needs him. No, I just think Kirk thinks its "cute" and is taking advantage of some very lax airplane/hotel rules. I can assure you "ben" would not be allowed on an NCL ship. :nod:

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Well you must be happy now

How everyone is acting now

View attachment 893585
Um.......yes because the other side stays united all the time no matter what which is how they are able to maintain a surprising amount of power. Now, its up to JRB to not have any more meltdowns/major gaffes & if he can avoid it this will all blow over. Better now than in Sept/Oct. :nod:

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Goodbye Sinner ! One more roadblock for Nole has been cleared. :yo:

And before you ask, should Nole & Fritz advance to the semis tomorrow I will indeed be rooting for 🐐 Nole to beat Fritz. :nod:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I can't accept my old Bluetooth earbuds that served me so loyally for 2 years are dead

f***in pos they still have sound you just can't increase volume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad