Useless Thread MDCCCXCVI: Carter VerSwaggy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
That vTube crap is something I totally do not get, therefore I must act like a boomer and hate the people that do enjoy it.

As a society, we didn't mock and denigrate people with anime pfp's enough, so now they have this interactive shit that's even worse.

• Love
Reactions: End of Line

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
anime characters streaming has been a trend even with Ai Kizuma or whatever Zaide watched on youtube

1720469439771.png

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
you know damn well i will be back in vegas in 5 months lol

already planning my return to California !!

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
It just seems so obvious that if you don't want to be on camera, then just don't be on camera.

If the viewers prefer seeing a cartoon avatar, then I don't know what to tell them because that is just f***ing weird.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
@PanthersPens62 Did you happen to see my post where I said the pool was too crowded with 20 somethings at 3 pm so I just walked around and went back to my hotel room?

When I go back in December I may try to get a swim in at 9 am but I was thinking it was some olympic sized swimming pool I saw growing up where you know people could actually swim laps instead of just sitting in a pool listening to DJ music. Like the deepest that pool got was 5 ft lol

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
streamer talking about his top 5 games

never played a zelda or FF game in my life @Oogie Boogie

i might get a nintendo switch and if you can play the old games just play those all day on the train or plane lol

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
streamer talking about his top 5 games

never played a zelda or FF game in my life @Oogie Boogie

i might get a nintendo switch and if you can play the old games just play those all day on the train or plane lol
There are some older titles that you can play through their Nintendo Online subscription that gives you access to these games.

However, at this point I would consider just waiting for the Switch 2 to release at this point. It'll probably be sometime next year when it happens.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
There are some older titles that you can play through their Nintendo Online subscription that gives you access to these games.

However, at this point I would consider just waiting for the Switch 2 to release at this point. It'll probably be sometime next year when it happens.
damn

i missed out i never played zelda as a kid or any pokemon after gen 1

then you see people say gen 2 or gen 3 was GOAT :(

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
The wife has me invested in god damned Love Island.

It's car crash TV and I want to see these shithead guys get their just desserts, but I hate that I'm contributing to these stupid people getting famous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad