Useless Thread MDCCCXCV: Forever Continued

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
stylin

1718884532591.png

1718884559695.png

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
OKLAHOMA CITY -- When Tennessee catcher Rylie West hit a blast to left field Thursday to give the Vols a 10-2 fourth-inning lead over Alabama, the stadium erupted. But a bigger party started in the dugout.

West was greeted at home plate for the traditional celebration of high-fives. Then, she was outfitted with a baseball cap that says "Mommy" on it, grabbed a baseball bat and swaggered through the dugout, using a bat as a cane as she was showered with prop money.

It was West's fifth homer of the year, and thus her fifth time to walk the gauntlet. But her teammate Kiki Milloy, who has done it 25 times this year, said the celebration is pretty self-explanatory.

"Whenever you pimp a home run, you get to have the big pimping stick and walk through the dugout," she said.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
McDavid was injured so they had an unprecedented week long layoff prior to the start to try & put the fix in for Edmonton. Coupled with these extended breaks between every game. I don't get how there isn't more outrage over this, I legitimately will not count it in my eyes if Edmonton "wins" the cup with all these shenanigans.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
And before you ask, yes I will be rooting for GOAT Nole to win the Gold because we all know no American will be in contention & it's the only thing missing from his spotless resume ! 🎾 🥇

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
To the gentle men of leisure and lounging, I have an important announcement.

Whining, pouting, holding your breath and giving your wife the silent treatment because she was too tired to give you your special Fathers Day _____________________, does in fact work. It takes several days and you have to be consistent, but it works. The system works.

Good day.

ca443f4786[1].jpg

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Hood morning!! :) :) :) @PanthersPens62

Just went all in again on ze Meth Kittens 🐱🐱🐱
Hood Morning my McDiving hating friend ! :) I'm afraid you are going to lose more VCash......the Conn Smythe winner is going to get this to game 7. :cry:

Glad you enjoyed my shout out to Munchlax & Bidoof ! 🦫 I see you also noticed the oh so very "nutritious" meal Mr. Price was eating too ! :sarcasm: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad