Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVV: Matthew "Chucky" Tkachuk Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
He's a jagoff.

He and @Sega Dreamcast were the ones that took the most pleasure in me "not working" even though I was working all this time. They are the most victimized by this con job. The fact that he was so gullible to believe that I was "unemployed" for nearly 20 years after graduation, it takes a special kind of idiot to believe that
You played the part very well, though. Again, there was always the chance you just fell into $$$ somehow & did not have to work. It was the rigid schedule that finally led me to believe there was more than meets the eye. But in spite of all the times it came across as if you were "playing dumb", I always knew from some of your PM's that it was an act. :nod:

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
You played the part very well, though. Again, there was always the chance you just fell into $$$ somehow & did not have to work. It was the rigid schedule that finally led me to believe there was more than meets the eye. But in spite of all the times it came across as if you were "playing dumb", I always knew from some of your PM's that it was an act. :nod:
it was brilliant kayfabe

everyone was fooled :laugh:

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
even if i wanted to put money on uconn putting uconn money line would just be pointless the odds are too low

it would have to be in a parlay with the baseball and the baseball is unpredictable. I bet against the A's twice last week and the A's won both games.

Lol.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
how long were you in the office today?
8 hours

i haven't worked in a physical non-home office since march 2020 :(

once the pandemic came they just said take your laptop home so I worked there

changed companies but still haven't worked in a business office since 2020

I will say having a home office does suck for the floor man. The f***ing floor. At least in a company office the maintenance handles all that. Here I have to pads under all my f***ing chairs so they don't dent carpet

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
8 hours

i haven't worked in a physical non-home office since march 2020 :(

once the pandemic came they just said take your laptop home so I worked there

changed companies but still haven't worked in a business office since 2020

I will say having a home office does suck for the floor man. The f***ing floor. At least in a company office the maintenance handles all that. Here I have to pads under all my f***ing chairs so they don't dent carpet
how do you have so much time to post memes and work at the same time?!?!?!? teach me your ways!!!

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

how do you have so much time to post memes and work at the same time?!?!?!? teach me your ways!!!
depends how busy it gets

sometimes it is busy and sometimes it isn't

and again it takes no effort I just pull out my phone and make a shitpost and then go back to work

it's not really hard

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I got one of those standing devices which will dig in and pull the weed out. But they keep growing back and I've mulched the damn lawn.

Being a homeowner sucks.

Plus the HOA will always :cry:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
i would talk shit about your manual labor job but I do the same thing part time like 2 times a month so

:laugh:

Not sure how you can work with tar paving streets though

1712609794597.jpeg

@Fixed to Ruin

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
worst part is i can't even have mexican food trucks, well again I COULD but it'd take like 30 minutes out of my day I don't want to make up

Las Tortas

"the big girls"

ay quirico lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad