Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVV: Matthew "Chucky" Tkachuk Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011

It hit me not that long ago, maybe like a year or so now, that we do not have long left at all to see or talk to those who served in WW2. Soon, the ones who are still alive will all be gone.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Mr. Price is laughing because he'd be staring out of the exposed part of the window. :shakehead As long as you don't stare directly into the sun from the bedroom you should be fine.

As for Sleepy Joe, he wears sunglasses all the time so I have no fears that he will look into the sun today. I'm more worried that he will trip and fall if he is out and about while its getting dark ! :laugh:

Thank you for gently alleviating my concerns. :heart: :) :nod: :yo:

And yes, Sleepy Joe meandering around in ze dark unsupervised could be quite a disaster. :shakehead :rolleyes: :eyeroll: :shakehead

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Did @MetalheadPenguinsFan see that I was working today :laugh:

Thinking I was unemployed, man you all got fooled big time

"I really didn't want to have to do it. Brian made me. Brian made me fool you. Because Brian, I had to teach you a lesson, you would never, ever forget."

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I thought he got kicked off
Nope. Most of the cast refused to film with him at the beginning of the season so it was mainly just him & his BFF Schwartzy along with some rando supposed friends of his. I think Bravo then forced them to film with him because the past 2 or 3 weeks he has been with most of them except for his ex, who was in scenes with him for the 1st time this past week........and accused him of trying to murder her dog ! She is getting a heel edit now. She has threatened to end friendships with anyone of them whom dares to defend him ! :laugh:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
@PanthersPens62

Do you remember the Hershey's ice cream truck from last summer?

That was from my second part time job :laugh:

it is at the same rugby park I worked at @Siamese Dream that is how I was sending you all those rugby pictures

I was working at the stadium lol

They had us tear the goals down after every game, it was hard work. Sore af.

Luckily the rugby team moved across the river so I don't work the rugby games anymore.

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I don't care if anyone thinks I'm lying because anyone thinking I'm lying wouldn't post here anyway so

You all know the truth now. Be proud.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Did @MetalheadPenguinsFan see that I was working today :laugh:

Thinking I was unemployed, man you all got fooled big time

"I really didn't want to have to do it. Brian made me. Brian made me fool you. Because Brian, I had to teach you a lesson, you would never, ever forget."

I thought you were not going to reveal who this mysterious person was ! :laugh: And yes, I know who "Brian" really is because I remember that from the handle he used on Twitter !

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I thought you were not going to reveal who this mysterious person was ! :laugh: And yes, I know who "Brian" really is because I remember that from the handle he used on Twitter !
He's a jagoff.

He and @Sega Dreamcast were the ones that took the most pleasure in me "not working" even though I was working all this time. They are the most victimized by this con job. The fact that he was so gullible to believe that I was "unemployed" for nearly 20 years after graduation, it takes a special kind of idiot to believe that

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I don't care if anyone thinks I'm lying because anyone thinking I'm lying wouldn't post here anyway so

You all know the truth now. Be proud.
I believe you. It makes way more sense than adhering to a rigid schedule without a job. It also explains you being able to afford all those sporting events. drinking escapades, trips & of course plushies ! :laugh: I only wish Sega was here for his reaction ! :cry:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
it was funny every time sega would complain like "you don't work, shut up" he was talking to someone who had a better job than him, who could do what he did, from home, without any kind of IT restraints or hotspots

:laugh:

Ahhh...moving on

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I believe you. It makes way more sense than adhering to a rigid schedule without a job. It also explains you being able to afford all those sporting events. drinking escapades, trips & of course plushies ! :laugh: I only wish Sega was here for his reaction ! :cry:
they thought it was a trust fund thing, I mean I do come from a rich family but they don't care about sports

so i use the money to attend sports games by myself

that part is true, but yes I just buy the cheapest tickets and get plans for all teams

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Too scared to bet on Uconn Purdue

1712606100184.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events