Useless Thread MDCCCLXXVIII : Halloween Game Day Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1699534567801.png

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
it isn't but it's like 50 outside
You never used to complain about fall-like temps.......what gives?? :dunno:

Checking out ES........which really should be re-named EC. :nod: Seems like quite a few intelligent and reasonable people there. The political discussions that I saw were not a cesspool that HF's became.
I still love that someone named "Jumbo" is a power player over there! :laugh:

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
That thread was started after the Eagles game when 10 penalties were called against Miami and NO penalties against Philly. :amazed: Can't blame people for being suspicious. :nod:

You mean ES doesn't have these?? :laugh: Why don't you show this to "Jumbo" and tell him to start working on getting those added. :biglaugh:

You mean ES doesn't have these?? :laugh: Why don't you show this to "Jumbo" and tell him to start working on getting those added. :biglaugh:

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

university of hialeah where they debated last night...

The rally (not debate) was at some high school football field in Hialeah, which is wayyyyyyy more Cuban than even Little Havana is. Yes, you have the famous eateries in LH but I think the citizens of Hialeah are even more far gone than those of LH. The city commissioner last night said he was going to name a street after Mr. Forrester. :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad