GDT: Preseason Game 3 - Laval Rocket+ vs Leafs 7PM EST Sportsnet & RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Aight, perfect night to impress Brad TreeLiving!

Dvorak beast mode activated 😎 💪 💯

1000008955.jpg

1000008956.jpg

MTL Dirty Birdy

Aug 29, 2021
No Mesar on the last chance lineup. Very telling.
I’ve been of the opinion for a long while that Mesar will never play( regular) for the Habs. He’s a Euro profile player. All skill but perimeter. Rarely takes charge. Add to the fact that pouting in the past going to juniors when he was cut from the Rocket, claiming he deserved to play pro because he did in Europe and the rumoured translated claim that his numbers weren’t as good in juniors because of his teammates…. No thanks.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Tuch and Pezzetta together is genius. The battle for #13 is on.

MSL putting Kapanen instead of Dvorak between the 3rd line wingers...Kapanen can make the team tonight.

Beck is getting ready for that Laval 1st line.

Engstrom is Laval-bound, but it's his last opportunity to shuffle the cards.

Hutson-Barron basically to see if Hutson can handle a night in which he wont be able to do shit. And if Barron is able to carry the defensive end.

Struble-Reinbacher is potentially Laval's first pairing, unless they manage to shuffle the cards.

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
The leafs are facing the same type of lineup the Habs did versus the Flyers and Devils, B or C squads. Now we will see how some of these kids perform against stiffer competition.

Going to be a much different game than the previous two. They are going to get smoked.

Beer and Chips

Feb 5, 2018
The leafs are facing the same type of lineup the Habs did versus the Flyers and Devils, B or C squads. Now we will see how some of these kids perform against stiffer competition.

Going to be a much different game than the previous two. They are going to get smoked.
We have some hungry kids here, not expecting a blowout.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Xhekaj, Struble and Barron as the only guys with NHL experience are going to have some tough assignments. I'll be really impressed if they don't have any major puck gaffes in their own end.

One of the things I like about preseason is that you get to see depth players get roles way out of their experience level/comfort zone.

Reactions: themilosh

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Does anyone know where I can stream the game LEGALLY.

I have Fubo, YouTube TV and ESPN+ and I can't find it anywhere!!??

I am able to watch on Sportsnet+ premium. Damn expensive though and ridiculous you can't get them all in one place.

Supersonic

May 27, 2013
Ontario
About to go for beers with some Laffs fans

“Hey isn’t Suzuki kinda old now are they gonna trade him?”

I’m getting myself mentally ready to hear the worst takes

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Xhekaj and Barron as the only guys with NHL experience are going to have some tough assignments. I'll be really impressed if they don't have any major puck gaffes in their own end.

One of the things I like about preseason is that you get to see depth players get roles way out of their experience level/comfort zone.

I feel like that's the whole point for those two guys. They both have assets that brought them to the NHL, Xhekaj's toughness and Barron's mobility.

Now they have to show the consistency on the defensive side of the puck.

They are defensemen who need to defend well if they want to stay in the NHL.

• Love
Reactions: Canadienna

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad