Useless Thread MDCCCLII - Happy Birthday Zaide!

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Hard game for the Niners.

not-like-this.gif

Eagles making it look easy getting the easy path to the Super Bowl, of course.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Gah, can't find my SD card from my old phone.

Checked my work desk last week, couldn't find it, so I assumed it was at home.

Checked my desk at home over the weekend, couldn't find it, so it has to be at my work desk.

Checked my work desk again this morning, still haven't found it.

God damn, it doesn't help that I immediately assume someone stole it or is otherwise f***ing with me.

Sep 19, 2008
RALEIGH, N.C. -- — Sebastian Aho scored a goal for the fourth straight game and the Carolina Hurricanes beat the Boston Bruins 4-1 on Sunday in a matchup of the teams with the two best records in the NHL.

Sep 19, 2008
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- — Terry Rozier scored 31 points, P.J. Washington had 27 and the Charlotte Hornets stopped Miami's three-game win streak with a 122-117 victory over the Heat on Sunday.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

:amazed: :help: :biglaugh: :facepalm: Holy Guacamole!! Tony was 1 short syllable from having his broadcasting career implode on live national TV.

Maybe it's because everyone has been bitching about him, but I'm sick of Tony Romo now.

He enthusiastically says pointless or stupid shit, which makes his enthusiasm that much more annoying.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- — Terry Rozier scored 31 points, P.J. Washington had 27 and the Charlotte Hornets stopped Miami's three-game win streak with a 122-117 victory over the Heat on Sunday.
TORONTO (AP) — Morgan Rielly scored his first goal of the season for Toronto in the Maple Leafs’ 5-1 victory over the Washington Capitals on Sunday.

Michael Bunting, William Nylander, Pierre Engvall and Zach Aston-Reese provided the rest of the offense for Toronto. Ilya Samsonov made 23 saves in his sixth straight start — and seventh consecutive appearance.

Nicklas Backstrom scored the first goal for Washington. Darcy Kuemper allowed four goals on 20 shots before being replaced by Charlie Lindgren. The Capitals backup finished with six stops.

“We gave it away,” Backstrom said. “Tough to come back when they score four goals in the second.”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad