Useless Thread MCMVI: Fried Chicken Depreciation Thread

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Hood Morning my McDingDong hating friend !!!! :) 🔔 "Zoo of plushies"...........REKT!!!!!!! :yo:

Now, a fair warning to some........the "wow" like option is going to get a serious workout the next 12 days. It is crunch time......I will be doubling down on what shows I watch & quote in PM's. Objectivity is way out the window. Morning Joe will be my guiding light !!! :nod:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Woke up in the middle of the night shivering.

Such a weird dream, I was working in a factory and all of my tossing and turning was powering the machines. It felt impossible to lay still, and I'm so sore right now.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Hood Morning my McDingDong hating friend !!!! :) 🔔 "Zoo of plushies"...........REKT!!!!!!! :yo:

Now, a fair warning to some........the "wow" like option is going to get a serious workout the next 12 days. It is crunch time......I will be doubling down on what shows I watch & quote in PM's. Objectivity is way out the window. Morning Joe will be my guiding light !!! :nod:

I think I had 12 wows in our PM’s lol

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

So you are going to be brainwashed even more, got it

Woke up in the middle of the night shivering.

Such a weird dream, I was working in a factory and all of my tossing and turning was powering the machines. It felt impossible to lay still, and I'm so sore right now.
I had a Liberty mutual dream 😱

• Haha
Reactions: End of Line

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

Hill joked that he and his teammates tell Tagovailoa "all the time" to slide, and that Dolphins fans should cheer for him when he does. Running back Raheem Mostert echoed Hill's sentiment, adding that Tagovailoa is ultimately the one in control of his actions on the field.

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024
This whole Lebron and Bronny thing is so weird and awkward. Like why are we going to celebrate the fact that one guy has so much pull he can push someone who deserves a roster spot out of one for his son.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

@Fixed to Ruin

This whole Lebron and Bronny thing is so weird and awkward. Like why are we going to celebrate the fact that one guy has so much pull he can push someone who deserves a roster spot out of one for his son.
It feels so wrong but people on the other board are so moved by this emotional moment

"it's once in a lifetime"

shut up rofl. it's egotism

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
  • Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad