Useless Thread MCMVI: Fried Chicken Depreciation Thread

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
There's cheaper options that are basically designed for retro emulation
I was told steam deck sucks for emulation but I'm not trying to emulate anything or install third party apps

All I want to do is play retro videos game on the train

ah yes its spam today with hockey games all day day

odd ass start times all over. wow you spaced hockey out too. f***ing dumb

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Like I want to watch Carter and Hope hug for 30 minutes while Hope talks about how she's not ready :cry:

Get on with it brother lol

Don't you own a remote control? :dunno: Just turn the channel when the ads come on.
I'm watching on Youtube TV on my tablet in my office.

IT's not easy to change channels like that.

Technically I could DVR Bold but you would miss my live real time insight and commentary

And where the f is taylor.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I was told steam deck sucks for emulation but I'm not trying to emulate anything or install third party apps

The Steam Deck is fine for emulation, since it's Linux based. However, it's so big and heavy compared to the Switch that I wouldn't get it with the intent of playing on the go.

Nintendo sells some retro games on the Switch, but emulation is the only way to guarantee you can play any game you want.

Look at this for options cheaper than the Switch.

Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
300 to go boys we can do it

Rosie the riveter lol

1729614735840.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Like I want to watch Carter and Hope hug for 30 minutes while Hope talks about how she's not ready :cry:

Get on with it brother lol

I'm watching on Youtube TV on my tablet in my office.

IT's not easy to change channels like that.

Technically I could DVR Bold but you would miss my live real time insight and commentary

And where the f is taylor.
Maybe you should be working.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The Steam Deck is fine for emulation, since it's Linux based. However, it's so big and heavy compared to the Switch that I wouldn't get it with the intent of playing on the go.

Nintendo sells some retro games on the Switch, but emulation is the only way to guarantee you can play any game you want.

Look at this for options cheaper than the Switch.

I'm intersted in saving money but I'm also interested in buying off the official nintendo store and I don't know if those versions will work

I figure you have to download some rom files to them and I don't want to do that.

Why does everything on the internet get worse
it's teh way the hf search engine was designed

someone may know more

Maybe you should be working.
I am working bud but I also have a phone and tablet nearby to entertain me as I work !

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
That's what it's all about. That's what the FBI can never understand - that what Paulie and the organization offer is protection for the kinds of guys who can't go to the cops. They're like the police department for wiseguys.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden

ah yes its spam today with hockey games all day day

odd ass start times all over. wow you spaced hockey out too. f***ing dumb
The steam deck is incredible for emulation. It is chunky but feels so damn good in my hands.

Played some nice game cube, snes, wii and switch games on my flight to Japan.

Emudeck makes it so easy.

Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The steam deck is incredible for emulation. It is chunky but feels so damn good in my hands.

Played some nice game cube, snes, wii and switch games on my flight to Japan.
sounds like fun. plus the flight is long too so it helps pass the time. me I just load up movies and old football game recordings on my tablet

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
sounds like fun. plus the flight is long too so it helps pass the time. me I just load up movies and old football game recordings on my tablet
I get adhd on flights. Podcasts and tv series on my phone, magazines and books.. I can hardly concentrate so I need choices

My pizza will arrive cold :(

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The WWE roster blows they got rid of braun stroman and big show and ryback

now we have cody and seth

you hate seth lol. i'm surprised you are so defensive of the new roster. they blow. the divas roster is ass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad