Useless Thread MCMVI: Fried Chicken Depreciation Thread

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
is that a restaurant at the seaside mall near odaiba beach
Correct!

That beach is ridiculously beautiful. So annoying that swimming is not allowed.
1000002806.jpg

Reactions: John Price

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
"This is so a valid response cuz it’s like our childhood dream to try a krabby patty and Wendy’s ruined it"

Okay idiot

I saw that video you just posted and was like… “WTF??? You’re a grown ass adult woman in tears over a stupid f***ing gimmick hamburger??:help: :help: :help:

The f*** is wrong with people??? Seriously…

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I saw that video you just posted and was like… “WTF??? You’re a grown ass adult woman in tears over a stupid f***ing gimmick hamburger??:help: :help: :help:

The f*** is wrong with people??? Seriously…

I still don't understand what people were expecting.

Every ad shows it as just a regular ass Wendy's burger. They have not attempted to deceive anyone, yet these people are legit crying about it.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I still don't understand what people were expecting.

Every ad shows it as just a regular ass Wendy's burger. They have not attempted to deceive anyone, yet these people are legit crying about it.

It’s like they expect Spongebob himself to make them the godddamn thing.

Do these paste-eating twats not know it’s a f***ing cartoon hamburger from a cartoon show???

Christ….

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
They deserve a smack on the back of the head and being told to grow up.

If you're crying over a disappointing fast food burger, I shudder to think about how you deal with any other of life's hardships.

Those type of people end up on SSRI’s the moment they face adversity

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
I recognized the bridge from when I was there last spring, so I put my geoguessr skills at play 😎

Didn't go to that place tho

Vibes similar to gwangalli beach in Busan
You didn't miss all that much except the Gundam Statue and the Showa era shops in Diver City. Odaiba was much more alive or what to say when I visited in 2018. Don't know if it was palette town that was great or just that more businesses moved out of the surviving malls too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad