Useless Thread MCMVI: Fried Chicken Depreciation Thread

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Dumb ass browsers autogenerate a "safe, complex password" for you to use but never allow you the option to save it.

So my password for this download site is now a string of numbers and letters which I don't f***ing remember, because of course

Why do they do this shit

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
A. Get outta here with this misogynistic bullshit. :rolleyes: :shakehead

B. She’s at work
1729254793319.png

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I probably could have meandered to Walmart but I’m not supposed to lug around things for a few days as per my aftercare instructions. :nono: :nono:

Plus our Walmart across from the apartment doesn’t have the cans of Chef Boyardee spaghetti and meatballs I want/like on Ubereats delivery.

So I ordered from another location that has it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I used to live above other apartments and it was like So and so number A

Whenever people came like Amazon or delivery they always delivered to the apartment right below which doesn't have the A...even though I specifically told them to go back and up the stairs.

One time they delivered my laptop to that other person's yard, just threw it over the fence rofl

Like I told you to go through the corridor and up the steps, fool

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I will say with the townhouse it is easier for them to just drop the shit off at the door and drive off

Minor thing is few of them ring the doorbell so I will just be sitting inside unaware that a package is at my door :laugh:

I think I told you @PanthersPens62 about the first time I used instacart and they delivered it to the wrong f***ing house. I never got my groceries and had to call them to get a credit back on my account

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
f***ing Ubereats delayed and delayed my Walmart order until I learn it didn’t even go through/wasn’t packaged!!! 😡😡😡

Canceled it. Got my refund and am ordering again through the actual Walmart app this time from the one across the street. :rolleyes:

Stupid Ubereats POS’s. Am annoyed and starving.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Hate when the lazy f***ers just leave all your shit in the lobby and f*** off.

It’s like I paid for you to deliver it to MY DOOR!!! Not the lobby!!! Where anyone could just help themselves….

My apartment’s buzz code is RIGHT HERE!!! So don’t gimme that “oh there was no buzzer code” or “I buzzed but nobody answered to lemme in” bullshit.

Lazy f***ing twats.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Trash trucks driving outside for pickup

Thankfully I have no trash to take out today although my recycle bin is getting full so I have to put that in the container in the garage

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Hate when the lazy f***ers just leave all your shit in the lobby and f*** off.

It’s like I paid for you to deliver it to MY DOOR!!! Not the lobby!!! Where anyone could just help themselves….

My apartment’s buzz code is RIGHT HERE!!! So don’t gimme that “oh there was no buzzer code” or “I buzzed but nobody answered to lemme in” bullshit.

Lazy f***ing twats.
I will say, though, these incidents are few & far between. The majority of the shoppers are good at following my directions & not getting lost trying to get to the complex. :nod:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Also barely anyone sends mail here so I can just pick up mail every 2 weeks

Amazing how I open my mailbox and there are just tons of dumb ads

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad