Useless Thread MCMV: LOL CLEVELAND

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Miss the old shit

Adapt or die. Think I’m closer to the f***ing second now.

Never liked Jewel, but it’s closest to where my family lives when I visit. It sucks.

There used to be a Dominick’s by them but it closed down years ago obviously and whatever took its place wasn’t even a grocery store.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I don't root against them, but I'm not a Panthers fan. I mean, how can you when they're so mismanaged.

Also, David Tepper is such a dickhead that it's easy to not care about them.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"As much as I hate the Steelers, Heinz Field had aura dude. Hall of Famers played on that. Acrisure Stadium is a stadium thats generated for a fictional college football league in NCAA"

It's still the same stadium, so you're just bitching about the f***ing name?

I like this corporate name more than this corporate name. Who gives a shit, it doesn't matter

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
"As much as I hate the Steelers, Heinz Field had aura dude. Hall of Famers played on that. Acrisure Stadium is a stadium thats generated for a fictional college football league in NCAA"

It's still the same stadium, so you're just bitching about the f***ing name?

I like this corporate name more than this corporate name. Who gives a shit, it doesn't matter

Ketchup Field

Good thing McDavid doesn’t play football

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Lasted another week in the Survivor pool by picking Green Bay.

7 eliminations so far this week, mostly because of Seattle, and a few New England picks.

20 people left

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Probably not drinking 8 beers again

Barely got a buzz and got a nasty hangover with a splitting headache

One or two is fine :)

But keep telling us what an genius Tomlin is. :shakehead

#TheStandardIsTheStandard
Spoken from the person who let ol "Pancakes" and "ESPN Public Health Defender" tell him how to take in the Sunday night game.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Instead of showing the "never had a losing season" stat, the pregame shows should mention how he hasn't won a playoff game since 2017.

Still the same conservative offense too. Matt Canada was shit no doubt, but Tomlin wants his offense to be as conservative as NEWSMAX. And yeah, any other coach would’ve been fired for the Jags and Browns playoff losses.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad