Useless Thread MCMV: Dig the f*** in

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
why don't we bitch about tkachuk fighting people all the time

double standard

So you admit that you're biased, which means we can roundly disregard point 2.
dude I routinely critiqued him for getting suspended for all those hits and fights. he can't be off ice under suspension he's too valuable

I'm not a shill like another person here who is incapable of criticizing or eviscerating any of his Florida teams

no, putting a 😮 under every post is not valid criticism

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

Rodgers, 40, is off to one of the worst starts of his career. He's averaging only 6.0 yards per attempt, the lowest of his career through five games. Running back Breece Hall is averaging only 3.0 yards per carry, and the pass protection has allowed 25 quarterback hits over the past two games, leaving Rodgers with a sprained ankle and a sore knee.

On Wednesday, during his weekly appearance on "The Pat McAfee Show," Rodgers acknowledged there "has to be some change" and he is "on board" with any changes on the offense.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I'm a Caps fan but I frequently critique the team

For instance I said multiple times Ovechkin won't break Gretzky's record this year because he is frequently too fat and out of shape

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

Rodgers, 40, is off to one of the worst starts of his career. He's averaging only 6.0 yards per attempt, the lowest of his career through five games. Running back Breece Hall is averaging only 3.0 yards per carry, and the pass protection has allowed 25 quarterback hits over the past two games, leaving Rodgers with a sprained ankle and a sore knee.

On Wednesday, during his weekly appearance on "The Pat McAfee Show," Rodgers acknowledged there "has to be some change" and he is "on board" with any changes on the offense.

How did sports journalism survive before egomaniacal players could go on their buddy's podcast and flap their gums about how they're willing to be team players

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Looks like I might just take the train to Charlotte and take the flight from there. $200-$300 cheaper than leaving from the usual airport I go to!

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024

December 12th 2021.

That is the last time Karen Rodgers threw for 300+ yards. Overrated douchebag.

• Wow
Reactions: John Price

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
why don't we bitch about tkachuk fighting people all the time

double standard

dude I routinely critiqued him for getting suspended for all those hits and fights. he can't be off ice under suspension he's too valuable

I'm not a shill like another person here who is incapable of criticizing or eviscerating any of his Florida teams

no, putting a 😮 under every post is not valid criticism
1. Getting into fights & repeatedly cheap-shotting players are 2 different things.
2. The second bolded quote is a joke, right? How many times have I eviscerated the Marlins and their POS owner? I have been critical of the Dolphins & even of Coach Nerd this season. I even criticized the Panthers late last season during that brief stretch when they were sitting players & losing games before they wrapped up any seeding.
3. Yes, I admit I shill big time for The U. But everything I said about giving Mario time to fix things is being proven correct. He even opened up his offensive philosophy to suit Cam. :nod:

• Wow
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
@John Price Might actually look into buying a tablet for these trips to take with me. Most of these Delta flights won't have any damn in-flight screens!!
they're like 100 dollars

best buy has a Lenovo one which looks good. sadly I already purchased my Samsung tablet earlier or else I'd have got it

they also have micro sd card slots too !

sucks you can't download anywhere but Disney plus

well you could download TV shows on peacock or hbo max but you'd have to use the internal not sd memory (or pay extra for the download tier)

Reactions: Oogie Boogie

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
they're like 100 dollars

best buy has a Lenovo one which looks good. sadly I already purchased my Samsung tablet earlier or else I'd have got it

they also have micro sd card slots too !

sucks you can't download anywhere but Disney plus

well you could download TV shows on peacock or hbo max but you'd have to use the internal not sd memory
I'm going to go to a Best Buy in Raleigh tomorrow and see what they have.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1728592062726.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad