John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1728573267452.png

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006

Having changed the channel to CNN last night, I was pissed seeing this. CNN has a bunch of reporters and camera people out there in the eye of the storm (including golden ticket Anderson Cooper), whereas everyone else is told to take cover and/or evacuate due to the devastation that was set to occur.

Absolutely stupid and reckless on CNN's part. And I'm sure you'll have some yahoo storm chasers seeing these people "survive" out there, and feel the urge to "brave" the next hurricane that rolls through.

One reporter went as far to suggest that first responders would be unable to get out to people in need and help. But sure, no problems with you standing there in the middle of a blistering hurricane. Morons.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Having changed the channel to CNN last night, I was pissed seeing this. CNN has a bunch of reporters and camera people out there in the eye of the storm (including golden ticket Anderson Cooper), whereas everyone else is told to take cover and/or evacuate due to the devastation that was set to occur.

Absolutely stupid and reckless on CNN's part. And I'm sure you'll have some yahoo storm chasers seeing these people "survive" out there, and feel the urge to "brave" the next hurricane that rolls through.

One reporter went as far to suggest that first responders would be unable to get out to people in need and help. But sure, no problems with you standing there in the middle of a blistering hurricane. Morons.
These people on X that are saluting "Lt. Dan" as some sort of hero are making my blood boil. He's an F-ing moron. I don't care how poor he is, he easy should have gone to a free shelter locally.

Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad