Brad Treliving is doing a great job.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
I think it probable Mitch signs before Christmas. JT I’m not sure, I might wait it out a bit, he’s taking a big haircut but might not be receptive to what looks logical.

Marner effort every night? Come on, he takes as many days off as anyone else.
Nah, the effort is always there. He slumps, but always tries. Robertson for example was dog shit last night, but he was trying. Guys with motors have motors, they just misfire.

Reactions: ACC1224

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
More productive every year and there are two ends of the ice that you and your hero often overlook.
Nylander had made strides to catch Marner but since signing seems to have reverted back to his part time self.

Try and be objective.
Very marginally more productive (in assists at least), which was only half my point.

But I agree that you should try to be objective.

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
I think it probable Mitch signs before Christmas. JT I’m not sure, I might wait it out a bit, he’s taking a big haircut but might not be receptive to what looks logical.

Nah, the effort is always there. He slumps, but always tries. Robertson for example was dog shit last night, but he was trying. Guys with motors have motors, they just misfire.
Trying is hard to define sometimes. Nylander is such a smooth and powerful skater, sometimes he may look disengaged and I’m sure he is at times. They are all guilty of it to an extent which is fine, they are mostly human

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Trying is hard to define sometimes. Nylander is such a smooth and powerful skater, sometimes he may look disengaged and I’m sure he is at times. They are all guilty of it to an extent which is fine, they are mostly human
Sure, but if you want me to quantify who tries harder, I’d take Mitch all day long. His problem is he tries too hard sometimes imo, his head tightens him up and he tries to do too much. That’s a criticism, but I never question his heart. Nylander did a lot to change my perception of him last couple years, but he still is indifferent at times, that’s just who he is…

Reactions: ACC1224

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
Sure, but if you want me to quantify who tries harder, I’d take Mitch all day long. His problem is he tries too hard sometimes imo, his head tightens him up and he tries to do too much. That’s a criticism, but I never question his heart. Nylander did a lot to change my perception of him last couple years, but he still is indifferent at times, that’s just who he is…

So when Mitch pulls the chute going into the corner when he’s got a step on the D man that’s just him trying too hard?

Budz

Jan 28, 2013

Robertson spent 30% of his total ice time - laying on the ice.

Never seen a guy off his skates so much.

Reactions: All Mod Cons

mapleleaf979

Jan 14, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Nylander had 1 good shift last night, it was his 1st or 2nd shift into the second period, he hit a post and was going full gas on his shift, I think he made 2 zone entries on the shift as well. He vanished for the rest of the game. Went from sports car mode to limp mode. The center experiment is good proof of Nylander not interested in doing anything extra. Playing C is alot more work than winger, alot more responsibilities, Nylander could easily do it if he wanted too but isnt interested in doing all the extra things a C does.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad