Useless Thread MCMV: Dig the f*** in

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Still remember going to the original Wendy’s downtown which was right across the street from the original COSI too. Fun days spent with my dad doing that.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
wow another example of Hunter and WWE being better in the past

referees being assaulted lol. where is that in today's WWE

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Can someone with an IQ higher than me please explain why everyone is acting like Utah is an Expansion team? The are the f****** Coyotes just relocated. How dumb do they think we are? :shakehead

Dumb enough to think that people in Utah love/want hockey for more than an inaugural season?? :laugh:

I agree though. It’s a joke.

They shouldn’t be there in the first place. Once the ‘Yotes went tits up…that should’ve been it.

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

What family-sized meal do you have lined up: a whole lasagna, 8 hot dogs, and 20 egg rolls?
Catered leftovers from last night!

Did "Greeny" and "Pancakes" discuss the Jets firing Salah yet.

Did Jets "fan" "Greeny" eviscerate the Jets ownership?

I wouldn't know as I haven't seen one of those inane morning "analysis" shows in years

I would rather listen to Michael Cole do RAW commentary, and Cole sucks

• Love

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Can someone with an IQ higher than me please explain why everyone is acting like Utah is an Expansion team? The are the f****** Coyotes just relocated. How dumb do they think we are? :shakehead

Because hockey fans for the most part are idiots.

Excited for lunch today

Yeah I'm sure when you have fried chicken for the 800th time in your life today it'll be real eye opening.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
@MetalheadPenguinsFan The breakfast bell is ringing ! 🔔 🥞 Joining you at the table today are Munchlax, who will be wearing his bib as he devours 2 Krabby Patty meals along with as plate of Pasta a-la Peas & Carrots along with Babe Woof, who has requested a bowl of yogurt with sprinkles & chocolate chips. You, of course, will be enjoying the usual 😋 😋 🥞 🥞 !!

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
National Bring Your Teddy Bear to Work/School Day on the second Wednesday in October provides a day to cuddle up with a sweet childhood toy.

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

Catered leftovers from last night!

Did "Greeny" and "Pancakes" discuss the Jets firing Salah yet.

Did Jets "fan" "Greeny" eviscerate the Jets ownership?

I wouldn't know as I haven't seen one of those inane morning "analysis" shows in years

I would rather listen to Michael Cole do RAW commentary, and Cole sucks

The firing was discussed in great detail. You know Greeny idolizes the Public Health Official & never seemed to be a big Saleh fan. And speaking of "eviscerate"........that took place on my other favorite morning program over the issue discussed in this morning's pm. :help:

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Dumb enough to think that people in Utah love/want hockey for more than an inaugural season?? :laugh:

I agree though. It’s a joke.

They shouldn’t be there in the first place. Once the ‘Yotes went tits up…that should’ve been it.

Utah will be a good hockey city. It's a completely different crowd from Jazz fans. Jazz fans are the most plain and vanilla MoMos that exist.

You work from home..........EVERY DAY is this for you & your 47 "sweet childhood toys". 🐻 🐰 🦫 🐊 🐶 :help:

Please tell me more about this "work" that he does from home.

• Haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad