Useless Thread MCMV: Dig the f*** in

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
f***ing lirl’ing my ass off at all the idiots on Reddit whom are losing their everloving shit about how underwhelming that Krabby Patty collab from Wendy's is. And how yes…it is just a Dave’s Single burger, but with Thousand Island dressing on it apparently. :laugh: :laugh: :help:

Jesus Christ these people/fans are pathetic. It’s just a f***ing repackaged basic burger from a shitty, overpriced fast food chain. What did you dildos expect it to be?? Made from real crab meat?? :shakehead

Hell if they did that (or more likely used imitation crab meat), then all the bitch-ass vegans would be all up in arms I bet.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
losing to a relocated team smh

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Utah Hockey Club never trailed after getting first-period goals from Dylan Guenther and Clayton Keller and held off a late rally to beat the Chicago Blackhawks 5-2 in the season opener for both teams on Tuesday night.

@GIADF

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
f***ing lirl’ing my ass off at all the idiots on Reddit whom are losing their everloving shit about how underwhelming that Krabby Patty collab from Wendy's is. And how yes…it is just a Dave’s Single burger, but with Thousand Island dressing on it apparently. :laugh: :laugh: :help:

Jesus Christ these people/fans are pathetic. It’s just a f***ing repackaged basic burger from a shitty, overpriced fast food chain. What did you dildos expect it to be?? Made from real crab meat?? :shakehead

Hell if they did that (or more likely used imitation crab meat), then all the bitch-ass vegans would be all up in arms I bet.

I think it's stupid for people to even give a shit about some lame cash-grab branding attempt.

Imagine being persuaded to go to Wendy's because they're "collaborating" with some cartoon you liked 20 years ago.

Wendy's food is above average for fast food, but their marketing department is shit. Their Twitter was never funny and their commercials are annoying as hell.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"At bare minimum make the patty the right shape. Krabby patties are circular not square they’re just using their regular old meat, not putting in the slightest bit of effort."

Someone actually wrote that comment, lirl

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I had to rush out of the house because I thought I was supposed to go at 4:30 but turns out my shift started at 4 :rant:

Didn't have time to try the krabby patty, will try it today

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
losing to a relocated team smh

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Utah Hockey Club never trailed after getting first-period goals from Dylan Guenther and Clayton Keller and held off a late rally to beat the Chicago Blackhawks 5-2 in the season opener for both teams on Tuesday night.

@GIADF

No tags pls, v busy.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
@Sega Dreamcast have you ever seen Predator

I guess I am more open to watching that because it has Arnold. But I don't like horror movies.

Dutch, a soldier of fortune, is hired by the U.S. government to secretly rescue a group of politicians trapped in Guatemala. But when Dutch and his team, which includes weapons expert Blain and CIA agent George, land in Central America, something is wrong. After finding a string of dead bodies, the crew discovers they are being hunted by a brutal creature with superhuman strength and the ability to disappear into its surroundings.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"People have been dreaming of this their whole life and Wendy's just dropped the f***ing ball."

b1e3695c66941626fbe24b5fb66926d6.gif

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Does Arnold have an 80's line when he kills the Predator?

"Take a seat, over there." *shoot*

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad