Useless Thread MCMV: Dig the f*** in

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Jim Rome is still relevant and has a show? That guy is such a douchebag and was never funny or entertaining to begin with.

• Wow
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
it's sad because I really need to meet new people but in those environments I just use my earbuds and tune everyone out.

Nah they went into detail over other manly needs

he also brings up good points basically the age of technology has made the need for relationships irrelevant. it's scary.

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
it's sad because I really need to meet new people but in those environments I just use my earbuds and tune everyone out.

Nah they went into detail over other manly needs

he also brings up good points basically the age of technology has made the need for relationships irrelevant. it's scary.

Irrelevant my ass. I can't imagine functioning without my wife. I'd be in a ditch somewhere.

@GIADF Esther Choi!!

Whomst? Never heard of her.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Irrelevant my ass. I can't imagine functioning without my wife. I'd be in a ditch somewhere.
they weren't talking about that

I think it's best to move on lol this is towing a fine line

Whomst? Never heard of her.
she's a Korean chef that's been on food Network

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I wonder if I stopped being on the computer all the time and I went outside for once if I could find a gril but I doubt it

I agree with Theo somewhat that Internet and this board in general have basically provided what I'm too lazy to get in society

I never really talk to anyone anyway so

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad