Useless Thread MCMV: Dig the f*** in

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
f***ing just let me browse the web in peace

but no, f***ing popups all over

ALLOW DICKS SPORTING GOODS TO DETECT YOUR LOCATION !?

then the nearest store is listed as some bitch ass store thousands of miles away. One time it even suggested Sacramento Walmart. No I don't live there. Get it right.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Imagine being a grown adult and wearing a jersey.
1728390889587.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
the Blackhawks still suck and won't be contenders for a long time

Washington is stuck in an even worse position of not even being mediocre, but not good enough to get a game changing draft pick, and all they care about is chasing a record.

Have fun with PLD lmao. :laugh:

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Stormed out of the house at 7 am in the morning to put the trash out because I heard trucks in the background

Wonder why the garbageman hasn't come yet

Hear more trucks at 9 AM so they're down the street. f***. Why didn't you tell me that earlier.

At least I don't have to bust down 2 flights of stairs to go outside

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

Best case: Washington makes the playoff field again, and more definitively this time. The Capitals' young, hungry group tears through the early-season competition with strong performances from Alex Ovechkin, Dylan Strome and Dubois. Washington's scoring woes are a thing of the past and their special teams explode accordingly. Logan Thompson is a perfect partner for Charlie Lindgren in net. Jakob Chychrun stays relatively healthy and is a solid partner to John Carlson throughout the season. The Capitals' confidence continues to grow under Spencer Carbery's leadership as a fresh era for Washington hockey appears to have truly begun taking shape.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

Best case: Washington makes the playoff field again, and more definitively this time. The Capitals' young, hungry group tears through the early-season competition with strong performances from Alex Ovechkin, Dylan Strome and Dubois. Washington's scoring woes are a thing of the past and their special teams explode accordingly. Logan Thompson is a perfect partner for Charlie Lindgren in net. Jakob Chychrun stays relatively healthy and is a solid partner to John Carlson throughout the season. The Capitals' confidence continues to grow under Spencer Carbery's leadership as a fresh era for Washington hockey appears to have truly begun taking shape.
I echo what GIADF said.......good luck with PLD. Every team he has been on learned the hard way not to count on him to lead them to the promised land. :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad