Useless Thread MCMIV: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Seems we have a new big kpop fan on HFBoards ! Welcome @GIADF ! Please share your pronouns with us so we can address you properly. 🦲

Hopefully you can become kpop amigos with me and @John Price.

I appreciate the tag, but I will not participate in something as childish as “The Useless Thread.”

If I ever stoop so low someone slap me and give me a reality check.

And my pronouns are it/they/kimchi.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I appreciate the tag, but I will not participate in something as childish as “The Useless Thread.”

If I ever stoop so low someone slap me and give me a reality check.

And my pronouns are it/they/kimchi.
We can rename it to the Kimchi thread in honor of the great upheaval to brought upon us. 👾

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
It almost happened last night ! He got hit by Ridley Greig (brad marchand 2.0) and had to leave the game ! but he came back and scored a beauty that only an elite 4D chess player could score

Figured he tore his labrum in his shoulder fighting tbh, or broke a hand.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

Seems like baseball broadcasts remain awful.

Meadows strikes out, Tigers win probability goes up somehow. "Technical difficulties" pops up and the win probability goes away for a bit.

2 outs, 0-2 count and a ball is way outside. They almost miss the next pitch because they took too long to show a replay.

Ibanez hits a ball to far left field that manages to stay fair. They never show us a replay of the ball landing fair.

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024

Seems like baseball broadcasts remain awful.

Meadows strikes out, Tigers win probability goes up somehow. "Technical difficulties" pops up and the win probability goes away for a bit.

0-2 count and a ball is way outside. They almost miss the next pitch because they took too long to show a replay.

Ibanez hits a ball to far left field that manages to stay fair. They never show us a replay of the ball landing fair.

Tbh sounds like they did you a favor so you didn’t have to actually watch baseball.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad