Useless Thread MCMIV: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Okay, it's time to retire "He might be him" and all of its variants.

It has run its course and it's obnoxious now.

One of those stupid pregame shows have the "Himmy Awards", which is so low-effort and shitty that it makes the entire concept jump the shark.

Last edited:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Speaking Monday night on Tiger Talk with the Auburn Sports Network, Freeze said Auburn's latest home loss, much like the Sept. 7 defeat to Cal, was especially frustrating because of the quality of the opposition.

"I mean no offense whatsoever to Arkansas ... I love [coach] Sam Pittman, I hope he wins the rest of his games, but I'm telling you, the hard truth is if we play them nine more times, we beat them nine times," Freeze said Monday. "That's what's hard to take, and it's hard for our fans, I'm sure, and it's certainly hard for us."

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
PXL_20240924_121520971.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
can't wait for the new sonic movie in December

initially I was wary but those are actually good films

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
that's literally a nut mascot :laugh:

Brutus Buckeye is the athletics mascot of Ohio State University and an anthropomorphic buckeye nut.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
why don't people like draisatl and mcdavid
Because they both whine & cry more than Sid the Kid ever did & have nothing to show for it. :nod: Meanwhile:

:shakehead And before you ask Mr. Price, NO, I will not stay up to watch. I will have it on the radio & will likely wake up briefly at some point near the end of the game. This is an absolute disgrace to have an ACC matchup in the wee hours of the morning. :help:

• Wow
Reactions: John Price

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad