Useless Thread MCMIII: Taylor Swift Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Oh so the aggregate sites like the jagoffs at MLFootball / "WashingtonToday" / "JPAFootball" opinionate and take things out of context

got it

"Reported what I saw, unfortunately aggregate sites picked it up and blew it way out of proportion. I can't control what others write."

You literally just tried to blame the reporter, lirl
I said she cleared it up later which she did

he's fine, everyone stop freaking out

f***, reddit was all freaking out and taht was just /r/caps too. imagine /r/hockey and their opinions weighing in. They hate the Caps there lol

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1726588586549.png

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Oh, Reddit—where every user is either an expert or completely clueless, and somehow, they’re both at the same time. It’s like the world’s largest comment section, except every thread has that one guy who needs to point out he’s an atheist within five minutes, and another trying to flex their “based” opinions while living in their parents' basement.

The site’s like a buffet of bad takes, where you can scroll from wholesome dog pics to nuclear-level political debates that have absolutely nothing to do with the original post. Ask a genuine question, and get ready for 25 sarcastic comments, one useful answer, and then an argument that devolves into name-calling by page two.

And let’s talk about karma—because apparently, on Reddit, your value as a human being is determined by how many upvotes your joke about pineapple pizza got. People act like they're influencing global policy with each upvote, but really, they're just fishing for validation from strangers who have usernames like "PineappleLover69."

Then there’s the moderation. You post something that's even slightly off-topic or doesn’t bow down to the hive mind, and boom, you’re banned. Meanwhile, some dude is out here writing an entire manifesto on why cats should have the right to vote, and mods are like, “Yeah, this checks out.”

And don’t even get me started on the circlejerks—where entire subreddits are dedicated to agreeing with each other in an echo chamber of bad opinions. Find a niche, and I guarantee there's a subreddit for it with someone gatekeeping the most useless, obscure details like it's the Holy Grail of geekdom.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Whenever I go to anyone's page, their tweets aren't in chronological order, so I can't ever find shit.

I also can't see any replies at all, but that's probably their dumbass way to entice people to sign up

Videos are constantly buffering, photos don’t load, etc. and yeah if you don’t have an account nothing will be in order

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Oh, Reddit—where every user is either an expert or completely clueless, and somehow, they’re both at the same time. It’s like the world’s largest comment section, except every thread has that one guy who needs to point out he’s an atheist within five minutes, and another trying to flex their “based” opinions while living in their parents' basement.

The site’s like a buffet of bad takes, where you can scroll from wholesome dog pics to nuclear-level political debates that have absolutely nothing to do with the original post. Ask a genuine question, and get ready for 25 sarcastic comments, one useful answer, and then an argument that devolves into name-calling by page two.

And let’s talk about karma—because apparently, on Reddit, your value as a human being is determined by how many upvotes your joke about pineapple pizza got. People act like they're influencing global policy with each upvote, but really, they're just fishing for validation from strangers who have usernames like "PineappleLover69."

Then there’s the moderation. You post something that's even slightly off-topic or doesn’t bow down to the hive mind, and boom, you’re banned. Meanwhile, some dude is out here writing an entire manifesto on why cats should have the right to vote, and mods are like, “Yeah, this checks out.”

And don’t even get me started on the circlejerks—where entire subreddits are dedicated to agreeing with each other in an echo chamber of bad opinions. Find a niche, and I guarantee there's a subreddit for it with someone gatekeeping the most useless, obscure details like it's the Holy Grail of geekdom.
And yet you just can't stay away despite your constant moaning about how awful it is. Still waiting for HF to die too. :eyeroll: (as over 6700 people are looking at HF as I type)

I'm sure Tommy Gunn will be comforted in knowing that his valued jersey is being watched over by 43 plushies.......many of them all dressed up for the occasion. :laugh: :help:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

The Last Princess (Korean: 덕혜옹주; Hanja: 德惠翁主; lit. Princess Deokhye) is a 2016 South Korean period drama film directed by Hur Jin-ho with a screenplay by Hur Gin-ho, Choi Gun-ho, Lee Han-eol, and Seo Yoo-min, based on the best-selling novel by Kwon Bi-young. It stars Son Ye-jin as Princess Deokhye, the last princess of the Joseon Dynasty.[2] The film depicts Princess Deokhye's life in Japan after she was forced to move there at age 13 by the Imperial Japanese government, and her attempts to return to Korea.[2][3]

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad