Useless Thread MCMIII: Taylor Swift Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Sean "Diddy" Combs taken into federal custody in New York Sean "Diddy" Combs taken into federal custody in New York

He described Combs as "a music icon, self-made entrepreneur, loving family man, and proven philanthropist," and said, "He is an imperfect person but he Is not a criminal."

1726569757161.png

@Fixed to Ruin
@NyQuil
@MetalheadPenguinsFan

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Oh that.

I try to watch sometimes but there's so much buffering.

f*** the people in the chat too.

I just figured you watched on redzone

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Oh that.

I try to watch sometimes but there's so much buffering.

f*** the people in the chat too.

I just figured you watched on redzone

I had no buffering issues, but I was a little busy and not sitting there and intently watching the entire game.

Redzone is usually good, but it was a close game and 9 other games were going on at the same time, so it was kinda annoying this week.

At one point, they had the Lions full screen, then went to a triple box right before a big third/fourth down, while the other two games were between plays. I was so pissed off because they ruined that moment for no reason.

I can understand if there's three games in active play at the same time, but minimizing a big moment in one game to show people standing around was total dogshit.

Last edited:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Kkondae (Korean: 꼰대) is an expression used in South Korea to describe a condescending person. The slang noun kkondae was originally used by students and teenagers to refer to older people such as fathers and teachers.[1] Recently, however, the word has been used to refer to a boss or an older person who does so-called kkondae-jil (acting like a kkondae, in the Korean language), that forces the former's outdated way of thinking onto another person.[2]

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Kkondae (Korean: 꼰대) is an expression used in South Korea to describe a condescending person. The slang noun kkondae was originally used by students and teenagers to refer to older people such as fathers and teachers.[1] Recently, however, the word has been used to refer to a boss or an older person who does so-called kkondae-jil (acting like a kkondae, in the Korean language), that forces the former's outdated way of thinking onto another person.[2]
I love how my being Kkondae on certain subjects triggers you into seeking retribution. :laugh:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
The Broncos’ home opener became an episode of “Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?”

Coach Sean Payton staring down at his Waffle House menu-sized playsheet in disappointment remains the lasting image of a forgettable Sunday afternoon.

Payton crunched the numbers, relied on his instincts, and made a series of baffling if not indefensible decisions.

haha, asshole

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The reporter said that Ovechkin was wincing and walked off the ice, but later returned.

The reporter clarified again that he was not hurt and returned in order to calm public outcry and frantic doom tweets

He's fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad